BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, TedLavie said:

My bad. Corrected now thanks.

Also, I've noticed some player out of position, mainly front seven guys (3-4 DEs listed as edge and 4-3 OLBs listed as edge as well).

I corrected a couple of them, but if you see cases where one of your players / free agents listed at the wrong position, just holler at the roster bros, we will correct it

Mike linked us a spread sheet where we could change it and he'd update it, I don't think he ever got to it.

Can you change these guys to LB's for me?

Darius Leonard
Blair Brown
Ben Gedeon
Elijah Lee

And Akiem Hicks to INT for me?

Dingo really butchered that team. I never really took a good look at it until now. Goddamn. Not particularly talented roster and he gave all his picks away. It gives the new guy a clean slate to start with a guess, can't be mad at him for starting with a purge of sorts.

I'm okay with Long Beach winning that trade no. I'm not exactly hurting at wide receiver considering I plan to use two of my three up at that position.

Anybody here has ever seen me in previous general manager mocks you know i rarely make trades that are big in any way.

In this case I'm taking over a team that has good phone but needs to improve in this is a situation where I feel I need to give something up to get something in return

• Like 1

Well as long as they have good phones... 

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm okay with Long Beach winning that trade no. I'm not exactly hurting at wide receiver considering I plan to use two of my three up at that position.

Anybody here has ever seen me in previous general manager mocks you know i rarely make trades that are big in any way.

In this case I'm taking over a team that has good phone but needs to improve in this is a situation where I feel I need to give something up to get something in return

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Dingo really butchered that team. I never really took a good look at it until now. Goddamn. Not particularly talented roster and he gave all his picks away. It gives the new guy a clean slate to start with a guess, can't be mad at him for starting with a purge of sorts.

I mean I'd argue but I traded Gurley+Goff for peanuts and that pretty much sums up my tenure.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

You can apply for your own tickets if you want.  I'll be in Nashville that week, so Dad and I are going to drive up to Indy the night before.

Oh wow look at Rags getting inside information. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I mean I'd argue but I traded Gurley+Goff for peanuts and that pretty much sums up my tenure.

I was upset you traded Gurley. Always thought he was good but ugh you traded him to Rome. Sean McVay did the rest.