BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

7 minutes ago, PR said:

We will need a tiebreak comment vote in Hungary-Singapore in next 28 minutes or it goes to tie.

GT sir. The only people not to vote are Ted, Lukic and Whicker.  Don't see them on in the next few. You got the double vote this week though from Hawaii..

Edited by SirA1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

GT sir. The only people not to vote are Ted, Lukic and Whicker.  Don't see them on in the next few. You got the double vote this week though from Hawaii..

Eh. Lukic is online as is other nonleague but affiliated like Blue etc.

I do think this is the first time Hawaii voted for one person.

@Blue

@WFLukic

Just now, SirA1 said:

Yep GG. I knew this one was going to be tough.

Tbh. I thought I had you easy this week with the lack of viable weapons. Others had other opinions. Off to next week.

Just now, PR said:

Tbh. I thought I had you easy this week with the lack of viable weapons. Others had other opinions. Off to next week.

I mean granted my RB's played a ton better than yours this week. Conley playing well and Larry Legend not helped too.

I'm getting a ton of players back in the next few weeks so hopefully enough to win a playoff game finally.

• Like 1

Just now, SirA1 said:

I mean granted my RB's played a ton better than yours this week. Conley playing well and Larry Legend not helped too.

I'm getting a ton of players back in the next few weeks so hopefully enough to win a playoff game finally.

Conley and Hardman versus Griffin and Hayward IRL. No contest that they'd be locked down.

Your running game is solid with a healthy stable of backs but again I game planned for it with the five man line and 8 man stacked box. As I said I thought I had you easy this week. But the whole pass rush thing really was the sticking point with people and rightfully so with the Goff's first few games this season. No picks over the past 3 weeks so hopefully there comes some change of opinion lol

26 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

You wanna trade for one of them?