Baltimore Ravens 2018-19 Roster Tracker

coordinator0

9 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

So Canady and Dixon are the designated to return players this year. Surprised the team is bringing Kenneth back this year, but carrying four back isn't terrible.

I think we may have Lasley come down with an injury and head to IR and have Montgomery be available at WR if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Any interest in Andre Smith if Hurst has no chance of making it back (and would thus be headed to IR)?  He's not very good at this point and was cut by the Cardinals, but he seems like a better option than any OT available at this point as an emergency tackle.

3 hours ago, sp6488 said:

Any interest in Andre Smith if Hurst has no chance of making it back (and would thus be headed to IR)?  He's not very good at this point and was cut by the Cardinals, but he seems like a better option than any OT available at this point as an emergency tackle.

None.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:41 AM, DreamKid said:

@coordinator0 The Saga Continues...

Panthers love signing players I want us to grab.

They drafted two of my favorite Terps this year (Moore and Carter Jr.).  Traded for Torrey Smith (didn't necessarily want him this offseason, but I think he could have played the John Brown role to a lesser degree).  Signed Dean Marlowe as a UDFA out of JMU (he's a Bill now).

• 3 weeks later...

Thomas was a standout in preseason / camp apparently and according to btsc has some potential

Despite being an undrafted free agent, Thomas was one of the standout performers on defense during preseason and he was rewarded with a place on the 53-man roster to start the year. While he would see only four snaps on defense through the first 10 games of the season, Thomas was significantly involved on special teams.

Thomas becomes the only member of the practice squad to sign elsewhere this offseason after the rest names re-signed with the team earlier in the week. Should he become the player many believe he could be with the Ravens, this loss is sure to upset many Steelers’ fans.

i like this very much if only to troll the Steelers who already have zero depth at LB.

may be a sign Mosley will not be signed at any cost.

2 hours ago, berlin calling said:

Thomas was a standout in preseason / camp apparently and according to btsc has some potential

i like this very much if only to troll the Steelers who already have zero depth at LB.

may be a sign Mosley will not be signed at any cost.

Yea, I think it's classic Ozzie/DeCosta FO.  Try to make sure you have an option in place so that you don't have a proverbial gun to your head (this is particularly applicable to the draft).

Yeah this is a smart addition. If the team doesn’t resign Mosley (I’ll say 60% chance we won’t), then they’ve got Peanut as a RFA and Kenny Young. Which would mean 2020 ILB would be a huge need if not addressed. Adding ILB talent now means we can indoctrinate them into our scheme as key depth and special teamers (along with Bradley) and let that competition produce the cream that will rise to be our next undrafted ILB success.

Archived