Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

13 hours ago, pwny said:
13 hours ago, Tk3 said:
13 hours ago, Glen said:

Also to be fair. I have 0 clue who Lawrence Guy is, nor the guy blocking him.

It would only take 3 more seconds to name them and I'd appreciate it.

What I am hearing is.. he wasn't super high on your draft board?

I’m tracking players drafted, and I wrote you down for Kwon Alexander, not Lorenzo and only caught it when I was moving my drafted list to my scouted list. It would be appreciated if you just put the player’s name. 

Is that who he was actually drafting? Could have sworn it was a Colin Kaepernick pick. 

I was very tempted by Bryce Callahan for a couple picks, but him being a UDFA and being injured a chunk of last year kept me wondering if he would be any good in the sim. I'm interested to see how he does. 

LaMarcus Joyner was only on my short list for the last 2 or 3 picks but I kept talking myself out of him

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was very tempted by Bryce Callahan for a couple picks, but him being a UDFA and being injured a chunk of last year kept me wondering if he would be any good in the sim. I'm interested to see how he does. 

LaMarcus Joyner was only on my short list for the last 2 or 3 picks but I kept talking myself out of him

Joyner was hot garbage last year. I can't wait for his arse to be gone. I can't get that Ted Ginn play out of my head. 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He’s interesting. I’ve been reading articles and it seems like he’s graded very highly the past two seasons.. however it’s a total crapshoot whether that translates into Nachos rating system since the stats don’t really pop. CBs are really tough in that way because sometimes no stats means great coverage. I’ll definitely be spending one of my PS slots on a usable DB in case he is terrible

But really, my options were between him and another DB who had a phenomenal season but his previous data points will be absolute garbage

These are the tough decisions.. kinda wish someone would have drafted one of them and made the call for me

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

He’s interesting. I’ve been reading articles and it seems like he’s graded very highly the past two seasons.. however it’s a total crapshoot whether that translates into Nachos rating system. I’ll definitely be spending one of my PS slots on a usable DB in case he is terrible

But really, my options were between him and another DB who had a phenomenal season but his previous data points will be absolute garbage

These are the tough decisions.. kinda wish someone would have drafted one of them and made the call for me

Yeah I was seeing the same thing, but with a lack of a true #1 CB. I opted to go with players that I felt were steadier selections. It could pay off nicely for you.

Archived