Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

Just now, Glen said:

Last five years Stafford has thrown 12(602 attempts), 13(592), 10(592), 10(565), and 11(555) ints...

Not sure where you're getting your opinion from. But Stafford has been consistently hovering in that 11int range like he threw last sim season.

Because the sim Aggro and real life aggro are the same nice. If you can’t get that than boi were mistakes made. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

How dare you come at him with facts.

I'm out here just trying to defend my qb when yall meme him about being #bad

Just wait till he actually puts up Rodgers stats with good wrs this year lul

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Because the sim Aggro and real life aggro are the same nice. If you can’t get that than boi were mistakes made. 

Matt Stafford is one of the more known aggressive qbs in the leauge tho?

And one known for putting the team on his back with a broken fricken shoulder.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

What has he led them

too? And this year where he at doe! Where he at doe! 

I mean he dragged the lions out of lifelong obscurity. 

This year he was doing fine sans his worst game ever week one. Eventually the team traded away every asset he had or they got hurt. And he still put up similar stats to the ones you were saying were Rodgers and Wilson esque in the sim.

But we were taking last year. If you're gonna concede the argument and admit you're wrong cool. We can then move onto Stafford this season.

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Staff being a Super aggressive QB?

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/passing#aggressiveness

get that garbage out of here 

"However, there's still some of that old big-armed gunslinger in there, as well. Stafford attempted 21.1 percent of his passes into tight windows, the seventh-highest rate in the NFL, and there's little question he can still make those throws. Stafford's 49.2 percent completion rate on tight window throws ranked 4th among all quarterbacks with more than 250 pass attempts."

Straight from NFL's website

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

"However, there's still some of that old big-armed gunslinger in there, as well. Stafford attempted 21.1 percent of his passes into tight windows, the seventh-highest rate in the NFL, and there's little question he can still make those throws. Stafford's 49.2 percent completion rate on tight window throws ranked 4th among all quarterbacks with more than 250 pass attempts."

Straight from NFL's website

Spoken like pwn. Check the stats sunny boi. Lot of short stuff.. lots of throws don’t equal = aggressiveness. 

But alas im outtey time to play some apex. 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

all the remaining players seem to suck and are indistinguishable to me.

so since i dont have a pick until the 10th, im going for a HC, and hoping that Matt Nagys COTY status would propel him above the other available coaches.

solid theory, yes i know.

There's quite a few players left that are notable, imo.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i never said i was good at this :)

I wouldn't say that, I think you've had a pretty good draft so far. Nabbing a good coach isn't a waste, either.

Just saying there's quite a bit of talent still left on the board! And hey - even players who aren't special have different tiers. Obviously, the difference between say - Ryan Tannehill and Nathan Peterman are night and day. Definitely don't want to wait and end up with a Peterman at a starting position!

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I wouldn't say that, I think you've had a pretty good draft so far. Nabbing a good coach isn't a waste, either.

Just saying there's quite a bit of talent still left on the board! And hey - even players who aren't special have different tiers. Obviously, the difference between say - Ryan Tannehill and Nathan Peterman are night and day. Definitely don't want to wait and end up with a Peterman at a starting position!

thats true. i think the people i was thinking about drafting in the 8th are going to end up drafted in the 12th or 13th anyway, but i will see if my prediction is correct, and refine things next year. :)

thats mostly why i jumped on a coach. 

Archived