Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

2 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Pretty sure Ruskie and PSID are the same person. I feel like this is the 3rd season in a row Ruskie has sold him a crappy QB for high picks.

Looking around the league, Carr would be a better QB / actual QB for about 8-9 teams. If you dont think Carr would have gone high first, you are delusional. 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Looking around the league, Carr would be a better QB / actual QB for about 8-9 teams. If you dont think Carr would have gone high first, you are delusional. 

I count five.

Ravens
PSID
Swoosh
Eagles
SirA1

Carr would have certainly gone in the first. But the picks PSID gave up were too high of value as you know the cost of the 4 tags to keep Carr heavily outweighed the benefits of actually trading for him.

20 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You're disgusting and should be banned for that. Oh i'll just dip into this well that keeps on giving. you know deep down

that's a scummmmy arse move and a punk one. You're playing on rookie mode while we're out here really grinding. 

Hardy harrr harr i could sell my crappy players to this dude who keeps buying them. This isn't the last time either, Next year you'll sell 

him a bag of turds for 1000k. 

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Carr would have certainly gone in the first. But the picks PSID gave up were too high of value as you know the cost of the 4 tags to keep Carr heavily outweighed the benefits of actually trading for him.

That all depends on your opportunity cost. If you could keep 2 players at 2 tags each who would go in the first two rounds, sure. Or a stacked roster like you have. On the flip side, if those tags would otherwise be used on lesser players, or even traded away, well, securing a franchise QB without giving up player talent or a 1st round pick is a good deal.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

You're disgusting and should be banned for that. Oh i'll just dip into this well that keeps on giving. you know deep down

that's a scummmmy arse move and a punk one. You're playing on rookie mode while we're out here really grinding. 

Hardy harrr harr i could sell my crappy players to this dude who keeps buying them. This isn't the last time either, Next year you'll sell 

him a bag of turds for 1000k. 

Sounds like you are mad your "franchise QB" is one sneeze away from blowing out his back and retiring. Just because I ended up with 2 franchise QBs from last season and can deal one away for fair value doesn't mean you gotta have sour grapes.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sounds like you are mad your "franchise QB" is one sneeze away from blowing out his back and retiring. Just because I ended up with 2 franchise QBs from last season and can deal one away for fair value doesn't mean you gotta have sour grapes.

It’s not. You’re dipping your toes into a money well. That’s basically a cheat code.

youre dumping bad stocks while cashing them at prime value. And you’re the only one doing this multiple times. Like have a heart man. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

It’s not. You’re dipping your toes into a money well. That’s basically a cheat code.

youre dumping bad stocks while cashing them at prime value. And you’re the only one doing this multiple times. Like have a heart man. 

S16

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 353/582 (60.65%, 92.93 Rating) for 4,430 yards, 30 touchdowns, 12 interceptions.

S15

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 371/599 (61.94%, 93.70 Rating) for 4,711 yards, 28 touchdowns, 12 interceptions. 

2018 NFL Season:

381/553 (68.9%, 93.9 Rating) for 4,049 yards, 19 touchdowns, 10 interceptions 

Carr just set career highs in completion percentage (5% higher than his previous best) and yardage. Sure, you'd want the TD figure to be a bit higher, but looking at what he did last year in the sim and the NFL, you are out of your damn mind if you don't think Carr is a good starting quarterback in this sim.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

S16

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 353/582 (60.65%, 92.93 Rating) for 4,430 yards, 30 touchdowns, 12 interceptions.

S15

Derek Carr [16 GS]: 371/599 (61.94%, 93.70 Rating) for 4,711 yards, 28 touchdowns, 12 interceptions. 

2018 NFL Season:

381/553 (68.9%, 93.9 Rating) for 4,049 yards, 19 touchdowns, 10 interceptions 

Carr just set career highs in completion percentage (5% higher than his previous best) and yardage. Sure, you'd want the TD figure to be a bit higher, but looking at what he did last year in the sim and the NFL, you are out of your damn mind if you don't think Carr is a good starting quarterback in this sim.

Ok bro you did the same crap last year with Tyrod. But keep telling yourself that. Carr isn’t even guaranteed to be on the raiders roster next year, let alone be a franchise QB. But again keep using that cheat code. 

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Ok bro you did the same crap last year with Tyrod. But keep telling yourself that. Carr isn’t even guaranteed to be on the raiders roster next year, let alone be a franchise QB. But again keep using that cheat code. 

Sounds like sour grapes, given that you don't even address the player himself. So what if he's not on the Raiders? He's still going to be starting, and out producing some of these other keeper quarterbacks. 

17 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sounds like sour grapes, given that you don't even address the player himself. So what if he's not on the Raiders? He's still going to be starting, and out producing some of these other keeper quarterbacks. 

It’s not sour grapes bro. It’s about integrity. You’re basically robbing the man. And Nacho has to step in at some point. He allowed him to trade away Watson. And allowed the Tyrod trade to go thru! No one would have touched Tyrod till the 6-7th rounds. You’re basically making on rookie mode while we’re out here straight strategically planning our keepers/trades. You’re being gifted all these insanely high picks and you know it too. At least give up the 4- tags in that trade. Do the right thing. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

It’s not sour grapes bro. It’s about integrity. You’re basically robbing the man. And Nacho has to step in at some point. He allowed him to trade away Watson. And allowed the Tyrod trade to go thru! No one would have touched Tyrod till the 6-7th rounds. You’re basically making on rookie mode while we’re out here straight strategically planning our keepers/trades. You’re being gifted all these insanely high picks and you know it too. At least give up the 4- tags in that trade. Do the right thing. 

DfRDtH.gif

Archived