Around The League V.2

Totty

Miami is 100% the best team in the AFC. They would def beat Buffalo in a rematch. 

NFC, Niners and Eagles. Cowboys have a chance if they can figure some things out.  

As of right now, I say Miami over SF in the SB. Same thing as 2019 for the Niners. Much more stacked team, but the Dolphins have the big QB advantage, and the better HC. I personally think McDaniel will outcoach Kyle. 

I bet Miami at +1800 to win the SB before the season started. $130 to win $2200. 

2 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Miami is 100% the best team in the AFC. They would def beat Buffalo in a rematch. 

NFC, Niners and Eagles. Cowboys have a chance if they can figure some things out.  

As of right now, I say Miami over SF in the SB. Same thing as 2019 for the Niners. Much more stacked team, but the Dolphins have the big QB advantage, and the better HC. I personally think McDaniel will outcoach Kyle. 

I bet Miami at +1800 to win the SB before the season started. $130 to win $2200. 

Not giving KC a fighting chance eh? I hate to admit it, but until someone proves differently (by beating KC consistently)Im going with KC as the best team in the AFC. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Not giving KC a fighting chance eh? I hate to admit it, but until someone proves differently (by beating KC consistently)Im going with KC as the best team in the AFC. 

By farrrr the worst KC team of the Mahomes era. All that money is tied up in Mahomes. Their offensive roster is totally garbage. And Kelce is showing his age, 34 years old, clear decline this year. Still great, but not the same Kelce as the past several years. Looks slower and less crisp. Defense also isn't that good on paper and may come back down to earth at some point.

Dolphins are a great team, and I also expect BAL and CIN to keep heating up as they heal, both have very good rosters. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

By farrrr the worst KC team of the Mahomes era. All that money is tied up in Mahomes. Their offensive roster is totally garbage. And Kelce is showing his age, 34 years old, clear decline this year. Still great, but not the same Kelce as the past several years. Looks slower and less crisp. Defense also isn't that good on paper and may come back down to earth at some point.

Dolphins are a great team, and I also expect BAL and CIN to keep heating up as they heal, both have very good rosters. 

The Chiefs have always had average/above average defenses in the Mahomes era. They have a top 5 defense this year and by far the best unit of the Mahomes era. 

Over the last two weeks Kelce has caught 21/22 targets for 303 yards and a TD.

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Chargers have been so underwhelming this year.

Their roster is overrated but I am about to take Herbert out of the elite category. His throws have been wildly inconsistent the past two years. It’s almost like defenses looked at his rookie tape and made some adjustments. Tua over Herbert was the correct pick afterall. I will say I was still wrong on Herbert though, he’s a good QB. 

There are only four elite guys in this league. Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, and Tua. If Tua stays healthy I think he raises both the MVP Trophy and Lombardi Trophy this year. 

Speaking of consistency, Josh Allen is Brett Favre reincarnate with a billion turnovers every year. I would still say he’s elite, but he’s #4 for me. 

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Are the Dolphins Fugazi? Their combine record of teams they beat are wins 6-25

Kind of misleading there. No one goes 6-0 in the division no matter how good they are. They were always losing @BUF. And Philly is a Top 3 team in the league, their is zero shame losing to them on the road. 

1 hour ago, Tank4Drake said:

Kind of misleading there. No one goes 6-0 in the division no matter how good they are. They were always losing @BUF. And Philly is a Top 3 team in the league, their is zero shame losing to them on the road. 

We went 6-0 in the AFCW under Tom Cable (and finished 8-8).

Yes, that was a complete anomaly but it somehow happened.

• Like 1