The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The threats to the town are the recruiter and mafia. The other can win with town and has happened on multiple occasions. You bring silly accusations and heap them endlessly which was infuriating enough to go on about ranting.

Not just recruiters. I’ve seen where as soon as someone reaches their win-con they win the game. So if whoever voted you n1 you would have won

Just now, MD4L said:

Anyway, I have my doubts town can win this game bc I was not a threat that town could win with. A killer remains, presumably the recruiter will bring upon a new target. More than likely this game will be scum and scum battling it out. Town voted off the killer so that’s the best bet provided it isn’t transferable. The final point is common in SwAg’s game.

Should have came out with this stuff earlier and we may have believed you. Not doing so made us Lynch you. 

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Whoever taught you the concepts of this game forgot to explain why being rational is helpful. 

If anyone flips non-town that is a rational lynch in my eyes

we still have a vig and other tools up our sleeves (and, theoretically, the numbers advantage)

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Anyway, I have my doubts town can win this game bc I was a threat that town could win with. A killer remains, presumably the recruiter will bring upon a new target. More than likely this game will be scum and scum battling it out. Town voted off the killer so that’s the best bet provided it isn’t transferable. The final point is common in SwAg’s game.

Fixed.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If anyone flips non-town that is a rational lynch in my eyes

we still have a vig and other tools up our sleeves (and, theoretically, the numbers advantage)

I mean as non town, you literally would have to screw yourselves to not have a chance of closing this out. Bc town didn’t vote you twice that will remain a concern and there was no progress on who could be aligned with you bc they voted off an independent with your hammer. 

Day 4:

So... Maybe we should not commit more resources to tk3?

What gave you that idea?

Gee, idk.  Just a feeling, shruggerino.

So, who we gonna kill then?

idk, this game is hard.

tell me ur win condition or ur ded

MD4L

MD4L

MD4L

Guys, I'm just an Independent.  There are at least two killing roles running around, possibly a Cult, and we have a finite amount of resources left available to us.  Lynching me serves no purpose.

MD4L

MD4L

YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT TIME I WAS RIGHT?!

LET'S HAVE A BIG OL CIRCLE JERK 

FAP FAP FAP FAP

The crowd enclosed upon MD4L.  They had no mercy.  They mocked him and his Mafia ability.  They relentlessly attacked him for his tiny hat that everyone found sorta gay, but it's 2019, you can't say that.  They wanted to make sure he felt bad about himself before he was kicked to the curb.

Any last words, scum?

Jesus Christ, you guys are idiots.

Before he could say anything more, he was hit on the back of the head with a shovel.  He fell forward, blood leaking from his skull as death abruptly seized him from this world.

MD4L is dead.  He was Al Capone, SwAg's Hatred of Others, Independent-Aligned.

Yeah!  We did it!  We killed an Independent!  We did it!

Yeah!  Independents are scum!

Yeah!  Independent is definitely not a Mafia entity whose existence is independent of the larger factional struggle inherent in traditional mafia!

Wooooooooo!

Night 4:

Air raid sirens pierced the silence of the night.  The Town erupted in a panic.

What is happening?!

GET TO YOUR BOMB SHELTERS!

I DON'T HAVE ONE!

ME EITHER!

WHAT DO WE DO!

KILL OURSELVES SO THE TERRORISTS DO NOT WIN!?

Before the crowd could embrace the idea of the suicide pact, a voice boomed through the night.

Thank you all!  You are all so wonderful!  For your loyalty, I am going to shower you with... MONEY!

The crowd looked to the sky as the unmistakable sound of low-flying planes was immediately above.  But the crowd could not spot the planes, as their vision was obscured by what looked like confetti.

IT'S MONEY!  OH MY GOD!

Everyone ecstatically jumped and grabbed at the money raining from the sky.  What great riches!  Who could do anything but gather buckets of money in these circumstances?

Certainly no one in this Town!

It is now Day 5.  With 10 alive and voting, it is 6 to lynch!  Deadline: Thursday, Midnight EST.

Archived