The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

Gopher

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

But there was never any bomb. Just FYI 

Hey ****tard, I was asking KSJ for a reason. I know you know who you "put the bomb on" I also know that it was a fake bomb. I'm trying to question KSJ who has been silently slinking by.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Hey ****tard, I was asking KSJ for a reason. I know you know who you "put the bomb on" I also know that it was a fake bomb. I'm trying to question KSJ who has been silently slinking by.

@kingseanjohn it was gopher. I put the fake bomb on gopher 

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:
11 hours ago, NS922 said:

This was a great result because I'm Darth Vader, Godfather of the Fictional Characters Mafia! My Death Star will be complete tonight, and this game will be over! The only way you can stop me is if you find my last remaining teammate. Good luck!

Harry Potter Tk3

@Tk3 are you the last remaining Fictional character mafia, I don't believe you are and that is a weak threat by NS. I really think those posts are meant to get him lynched. I think we should lynch a fictional character mafia member instead of NS tonight

Ugh now i'm torn, I've been playing all along that NS was an other (and more specifically a Jester role)

NS could potentially be mafia but Tk3 is definitely the godfather.

My mental block is do I vote for someone who could be a jester because he claimed mafia or do I vote for someone who claimed godfather who is likely protecting the real godfather?

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:
22 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm not sure atm

But I don't think I buy the Harry Potter mafia group. I could see there being two mafias. But with who's been killed so far I'd almost argue that there's a real and a fictional one. Nelson Mandela/Rupert Murdoch vs Agent 47. You could toss Voldemort in that last group. I find it more interesting that no two personality traits have been the same.

That quote is a solid pull on my theory that KSJ is mafia as well. If he's the Nagini to Tk3's Voldemort then we're golden. I'm still not sure what to do with NS but I'm definitely on KSJ.

Also, I need help from bcb or any other WF guys.....would Swag intentionally leave KOTN alive regardless of role? I've seen leniency from hosts before but I've never seen someone literally last 4 days without a single post or vote and not get modkilled. We're starting to get to the "numbers" stage of the game and he's just lingering.

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Ugh now i'm torn, I've been playing all along that NS was an other (and more specifically a Jester role)

NS could potentially be mafia but Tk3 is definitely the godfather.

My mental block is do I vote for someone who could be a jester because he claimed mafia or do I vote for someone who claimed godfather who is likely protecting the real godfather?

If you’re suggesting I’ve claimed godfather, you are wrong

im town

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also, I need help from bcb or any other WF guys.....would Swag intentionally leave KOTN alive regardless of role? I've seen leniency from hosts before but I've never seen someone literally last 4 days without a single post or vote and not get modkilled. We're starting to get to the "numbers" stage of the game and he's just lingering.

What are your thoughts on touch?

died as an other, now is back alive

what kind of alignment do you think is likely?

someone said vanilla, but I have a hard time seeing him as something non threatening... ESPECIALLY since he has laid so low

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Brings up the question....is he in the chat, but not on here?

Archived