The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

To add, the structure, content, and tone of those claim posts by NS reads as it isnt him writing it and it's coming from Swag. If it is, I'm highly confident they are there to basically goad us into lynching him and he becomes that character. I'd like to see what hapoens if he doesnt get lynched today

I mentioned this a couple times I think

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

To add, the structure, content, and tone of those claim posts by NS reads as it isnt him writing it and it's coming from Swag. If it is, I'm highly confident they are there to basically goad us into lynching him and he becomes that character. I'd like to see what hapoens if he doesnt get lynched today

Legit question, do you get your theories out of a Cracker Jack box? 

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Dome @bcb1213 @KOTN-93 @whoevertheotherpersonwhodidntvoteis

Can you guys vote ns so we can just end this thing?

It’s pretty scummy to try and push a Lynch like that. As civs we should keep trying to push for as much content, not make a hurry up vote.

do you just want someone to hammer them so they can be put on blame tomorrow?

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Legit question, do you get your theories out of a Cracker Jack box? 

All that matters is I figure out who the scum are each game right :D

The idea is to find something not right, or that stands out as scum...the theories are there to make sense of the game as a whole lol.

I am usually pretty great at figuring out game dynamics and mechanics. Along with scum. Maybe the theories border between crazy and ultra crazy, but what leads to them is very good scum hunting on specifics B|

8 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

It’s pretty scummy to try and push a Lynch like that. As civs we should keep trying to push for as much content, not make a hurry up vote.

do you just want someone to hammer them so they can be put on blame tomorrow?

Meh, I just don't see much movement and I think NS is the jester so I don't like the vote to begin with.

I'll go back to ksj and be patient

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

All that matters is I figure out who the scum are each game right :D

The idea is to find something not right, or that stands out as scum...the theories are there to make sense of the game as a whole lol.

I am usually pretty great at figuring out game dynamics and mechanics. Along with scum. Maybe the theories border between crazy and ultra crazy, but what leads to them is very good scum hunting on specifics B|

Leave the theories out and people may listen to you more 

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You call him scummy, but speak as though you know he's a civ.

Archived