The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

If @squire12 is confirming that he is in fact a watcher who watched malf, and that he saw @amac and @gopherwrestlervisit malf, then I think we need to lynch one of the two

Based on 2 people trying to kill malf, I am assuming that one is the civ vig, and the other is a 2nd mafia house, or (more likely) a SK

I think I'd be willing to risk the 50/50 chance to go after a scum

amac

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If @squire12 is confirming that he is in fact a watcher who watched malf, and that he saw @amac and @gopherwrestlervisit malf, then I think we need to lynch one of the two

Based on 2 people trying to kill malf, I am assuming that one is the civ vig, and the other is a 2nd mafia house, or (more likely) a SK

amac

13 hours ago, squire12 said:

I watched Malfatron n1. 

Multiple players targeted malfatron.

2 of those being amac and gopher

We got some sorting out to do tomorrow.

You are better than this Tk3. It's not 50/50 odds. Squire claimed mutiple people visited Malf and 2 of these people were Amac and Gopher. He implied there was more than 2 people. 

19 hours ago, NS922 said:

You don't even know what you're accusing me of, you idiot. Is it that I tried to convert someone but it failed? Is it that I was responsible for killing malf? It cannot be both unless I have a conversion power and a hit, of which I have neither. Put your weak mind to use and tell us something else that would require a more respectable amount of effort.

Nobody claimed you hit malf?

Ns 

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

If you have specific questions, I can answer as much as what I know.

Based on the write up on Malfs death, there were 2 players that went to hit him.  I am going to make the assumption that Malf's own mafia faction was not 1 of those 2 parties.  That leaves the options of a 2nd mafia faction or civ vig or Other SK.    What are the odds that a 2 separate individuals (acting on their own) both target Malf in a 20 player game?  That seems pretty low, so I am leaning that there is a 2nd mafia faction different from the Malfatron group.  Maybe the other is not a singular

Would a 14 town, 4 mafia and 2 Other setup be in play

Hmm. I need to reread that night time post again. Missed that second attempt

did your move go through last night?

@gopherwrestler  Simple yes or no will be fine.  no need to elaborate any more

15 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

You’re starting to fish now

15 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I had no move 

Really?

14 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Yes my move went threw

This is a really weird sequence. I thought you followed/watched malf last night squire...

Vote Count:

tk3 - 3 - gopher, NS922, Orca

gopher - 3 - bcb, Squire, Hockey

Squire - 1 - KOTN

amac - 1 - tk3

Pickle Rick - 1 - KSJ

Ragnarok - 1 - MD4L

MD4L - 1 - Ragnarok

KOTN - 1 - amac

Malfatron - 1 - Sanchez (Who am I to tell you that you cannot lynch dead people?)

With 17 alive and voting, it is 9 to lynch!  Deadline: Sunday (1/20), End of AFCCG.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

amac

I don't know what an SK is but I agree with amac and gopher. are we sure of a "double mafia" and not just an other role?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Tk3, Amac, Md4L are my top 3. Tk3 I'm strongly on for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Amac and I guess Gopher had to be gunman if Squire is telling the truth and they both visited Malf.

@squire12 was it more than just Amac and Gopher who visited Malf? And were you told the names (Do not reveal these names), just a yes or no would suffice?

Yes.

On 1/19/2019 at 1:03 PM, SwAg said:

Yes, hello, snake person.  I see, you think I am one to be intimidated, yes?  Well, I am afraid you are mistaken.  I am the Russian Grimreaper, and it is you who will be dying.

Avada Kedavra!

Before Xmad could register surprise, the surroundings were illuminated with a flash of green light, and Xmad fell lifelessly from his polar bear steed.

You are as insignificant to Lord Voldemort as all of the others.

Xmad is dead.  He was Vladimir Putin, SwAg’s Recklessness, Town-Aligned

The light spilling from Malfatron’s home illuminated the man’s figure, as the light gleamed off his shaved head, pointed face, and sleek black suit.  As the man approached the door, he withdrew lockpicking tools, but found them unnecessary as the door was unlocked.

So careless.

Another man, who was wearing a blood-red jersey, watched from the distance.

Man, I cannot believe it.  I cannot f*cking believe it.  NO ONE IS F*CKING LOYAL ANYMORE.  I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!

The observer pulls out his gat and approached the house as well.

The first man entered the house, drawing a silverballer from his jacket pocket.  He made it through the living area when he heard the sound of running water.  The man slowly makes his way to the bathroom to find Malfatron in the shower.

The man fires three shots through the shower curtain, all of which strike Malfatron in the torso. 

Malfatron is dead.  He was Girls in Yoga Pants, SwAg’s Lust, Mafia-Aligned.

The man turns and makes his exit.  But turns to see an irate man standing behind him.

WHAT THE F*CK, MAN?  NONE Y’ALL LOYAL.  THIS F*CKING HO, SURE WASN’T LOYAL.  WHO DA F*CK ARE YOU?  I love you, by the way.

Puzzled, the man responds.

Names are for friends, so I do not need one.

The man then fires the remainder of his clip at the confronting individual, but his football-like reflexes spared him, and he fired back…but missed.

What happened next is uncertain, as it all happened so fast, but before the confronter knew it, the other man was gone.  He then approached Malfatron’s body and fired a few shots into her.

F*cking disloyal, b*tch.  GIVE THAT TO ODIN FOR ME, B*TCH.

BREAKING NEWS:  Fire rose from the bush, so intense that the flames burned the eyes. A voice could be heard coming from the bush, "Heed these words my child, go forth into the world and take thy vengeance out on all those who forsake me.  Only bring those with a true heart to my doorstep.

With 17 alive and voting, it is 9 to lynch!  Deadline: Sunday (1/20) at 9:00 p.m. EST.

If you did not receive a PM, and believe you should have, PM me immediately.

So....

Xmad was killed by Nagini (a bad character in Harry Potter for the heathens in the game) (clues:snake character, avadra  kedavra curse from Harry Potter)

Malf was killed by Agent 47 from the game/movie Hitman. (Clues: black suit, bald head, silverballer pistol)

Malf was watched by Aaron Hernandez (clues: blood red football jersey, reference to Odin). This watcher/observer (squire) attempted to kill agent 47 but wasn't successful then he fired a couple shots at Malf.

Then there's a breaking news thing that I have no idea what to make of.

Archived