10 hours ago, amac said:

Which one are you

Asking Squire in this post 

39 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I watched Malfatron n1. 

Multiple players targeted malfatron.

2 of those being amac and gopher

We got some sorting out to do tomorrow.

So Amac and Squire both watched Malf and presumably saw the other there and Gopher is possibly the 3rd person who was there. 

@squire12 why even post this? Seemed early for the claim unless you believe 1 of the other 2 is an Other. Is this the case?

On 1/18/2019 at 6:44 PM, Ragnarok said:

Oh yeah.  I'mma crush this game 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm pretty sure you've played enough mafia to know that sarcasm is a terrible excuse, right?

With switching like that? That fast...... in back to back to back post.... yeah. You didn’t? You think someone that played mafia before would switch like that? I thought you said you were going to “crush” this game, or are you also just barely following along?

29 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

With switching like that? That fast...... in back to back to back post.... yeah. You didn’t? You think someone that played mafia before would switch like that? I thought you said you were going to “crush” this game, or are you also just barely following along?

Why is the size of your text different?  And is that a white background?  

Where did you copy and paste this from?

21 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Too much here to ignore 

1.  Claims at least two people targeted him last night 

Were you reading? Are you actually read up?

if you were I never once claimed 2 people visited me.

i have no proof of that

i just brought up what was in my nightly pm to see what could make any sense of.

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

@squire12 if you watched Malf..... and he was killed...... and he turned up to be scum..... and now you just posted the two people that were onto him...... and gave them up to mafia....... 

^this

that being said, watcher is typically not a mafia role, so voting squire because of it probably isn't super smart

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

Asking Squire in this post 

So Amac and Squire both watched Malf and presumably saw the other there and Gopher is possibly the 3rd person who was there. 

@squire12 why even post this? Seemed early for the claim unless you believe 1 of the other 2 is an Other. Is this the case?

I laid out my thought on the possibility of some combo of 2 mafia factions, other /SK, civ vig.

I get why people would be frustrated with be revealing this.  I felt that sitting on it and the potential of a mislynch and multiple night kills was a worse option.

Archived