The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

ns922 could be a cult.  Would the writeup be suggesting he attempt to convert someone but it failed? 

that makes sense. In my pm I was “sent a turkey dinner on my stoop”

but someone smacked it out of my hands and said “you’ll thank me later”

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well everyone is talking about it...why dont we give it a shot NS

You don't even know what you're accusing me of, you idiot. Is it that I tried to convert someone but it failed? Is it that I was responsible for killing malf? It cannot be both unless I have a conversion power and a hit, of which I have neither. Put your weak mind to use and tell us something else that would require a more respectable amount of effort.

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well everyone is talking about it...why dont we give it a shot NS

You don't even know what you're accusing me of, you idiot. Is it that I tried to convert someone but it failed? Is it that I was responsible for killing malf? It cannot be both unless I have a conversion power and a hit, of which I have neither. Put your weak mind to use and tell us something else that would require a more respectable amount of effort.

42 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I'm accusing you of being an Other and having to hunt a certain character. This is all based on your first post of the game. You have not discussed it since, from what I remember, so your name will continue to be brought up I hope. Especially after the comment bolded imo.

Do me a favor though, vote Tk3

Archived