The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Anyone want to discuss this?  Looks like multiple players were out to hit Malfatron

From the text, I'd say 2 people visited malf. 1 killed him, 1 was watching/tracking malf. The interaction was flavor possibly, except for the text describes a scenario where the 2 people are not of the same alignment. 

"Names are for friends, so I do not need one"

This line stood out

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

From the text, I'd say 2 people visited malf. 1 killed him, 1 was watching/tracking malf. The interaction was flavor possibly, except for the text describes a scenario where the 2 people are not of the same alignment. 

"Names are for friends, so I do not need one"

This line stood out

Then again it does say the other man pulled out a "gat", so maybe it was two people going to kill Malf

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think we have some combo of

2 mafia factions (Malf ' s and 1 more)

Civ vig

Other with NK abilities

In that case someone would have a possible one time shot. Otherwise 4 killers in a 20 man game means we’re going to be in a kill friendly environment until someone catches these people.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:00 PM, NS922 said:

Before we begin the unnecessary slaughter of innocents, it is of great importance that I announce to all in My Glorious Presence that I am Jesus, and I demand the BLOOD OF ALL SINNERS! They have done wrong to the good people of this world with their selfish actions- and one most unacceptable.......and that is the spreading of lies through pointless religions which were created for the purpose of manipulation! We must kill them for what they have done!

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

BREAKING NEWS:  Fire rose from the bush, so intense that the flames burned the eyes. A voice could be heard coming from the bush, "Heed these words my child, go forth into the world and take thy vengeance out on all those who forsake me.  Only bring those with a true heart to my doorstep.

ns922 could be a cult.  Would the writeup be suggesting he attempt to convert someone but it failed? 

Vote Count:

Pickle Rick - 2 - KSJ, tk3

tk3 - 2 - gopher, Orca

Ragnarok - 1 - MD4L

KOTN - 1 - amac

Malfatron - 1 - Sanchez (Who am I to tell you that you cannot lynch dead people?)

With 17 alive and voting, it is 9 to lynch!  Deadline: Sunday (1/20), 9:00 p.m. EST.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

In response to why he didn't want to vote me out.

As solid as a reason as you can get imo

I didn't say any of those words

Did you legitimately and blatantly fake a quote?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Sounds like you two were in lock step with each other. Lots of trusting conversations going on as well toward night and the same hesitance to a Amac/Sanchez vote, while both pushing a James lynch, but considering others and not getting off the James vote.....

Some casual tones as well that you don't usually see between these two, especially D1

Have you literally never played a game with Malf or I before?

We often interact all the time, because he is usually one of the only other people willing to try things

If you think we are in chatty together and I am publicly soliciting him for a vote, you are crazy

The fact is, Malf and I had a very similar read right off the bat, and I trusted him.. incorrectly

Archived