The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, Dome said:

Because alternatively we could be lynching a player that has a history of helping and getting their moves in based on a D1 read

The alternative could also be scum who have a history of being good scum

Vote Count:

James - 4 - tk3, Malfatron, gopher, Dome

Amac - 3 - bcb, Squire, Ted

MD4L - 3 - KSJ, Sanchez, Orca

Sanchez - 1 - MD4L

Pickle Rick - 1 - James

Xmad - 1 - KOTN

KOTN - 1 - Hockey

Squire - 1 - Touch

Malfatron - 1 - NS922

Touch - 1 - Xmad

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

James has been lynched!  You have 30 minutes to finalized night PMs.  

Just now, Tk3 said:

The alternative could also be scum who have a history of being good scum

Right. And since the chances of that are so slim anyways, the silver lining is getting rid of a civ who isn’t gonna do anything to help.

Not tough to comprehend logic. Not agreeing with it is fine but not understanding it is kinda strange.

sanchez 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Right. And since the chances of that are so slim anyways, the silver lining is getting rid of a civ who isn’t gonna do anything to help.

Not tough to comprehend logic. Not agreeing with it is fine but not understanding it is kinda strange.

sanchez 

oh Domey,

is James civ? are you trying to "front" as if you are saving a civ, when really you are cool with that person being lynched?

your vote was clearly several minutes late

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Agreed.  Tk3 usually has a name to offer as a BW when civ.  Wants some vote movement, but no name to offer.

I mean. I said Hockey in several posts.

Literally nobody budged. Malf at least had the audacity to acknowledge that he read the post.

Reminder:  You may continue to talk.  You may continue to talk about the game.  However, if you reveal any night information you receive from me prior to the write-up, you will be modkilled.  This is your sole warning.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Not in the least. I was entertaining Dome and his vendetta vote. I was 96% going back to MD4L the whole time lol. 1% you (getting weird feelings about you) and 2% NS.

Since you do mention James. I don't like his lynch. Part of it, is I haven't seen anything from him that has deviated from recent games where he was civ and lynched D1. Other part, being he is becoming the new D1 cannon fodder and I personally dislike lynching the same person D1s without good evidence. 

If you want to vote him go for it. The case I think I have on MD4L is much stronger imo

what a desperate case.

Archived