The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:
4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I didn't say any of those words

Did you legitimately and blatantly fake a quote?

Are you quoted in that? I quoted malf. Did malf respond to you? Maybe the quoting got messed up, didn't check. But that was what malf said.

Yup it quoted you. Idk why. It was suppose to be a malf quote.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Have you literally never played a game with Malf or I before?

We often interact all the time, because he is usually one of the only other people willing to try things

If you think we are in chatty together and I am publicly soliciting him for a vote, you are crazy

The fact is, Malf and I had a very similar read right off the bat, and I trusted him.. incorrectly

Its the tone of your conversation that stuck out. Not that there was a conversation

58 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think we have some combo of

2 mafia factions (Malf ' s and 1 more)

Civ vig

Other with NK abilities

I agree that it appears that there were 3 attempted hits (malf being hit twice).... but why would you assume 2 mafia houses?

It's certainly possible, but not sure why you would jump to that conclusion over a more likely mafia/vig/sk combo

54 minutes ago, The Orca said:

From the text, I'd say 2 people visited malf. 1 killed him, 1 was watching/tracking malf. The interaction was flavor possibly, except for the text describes a scenario where the 2 people are not of the same alignment. 

"Names are for friends, so I do not need one"

This line stood out

My interpretation of the flavor is that the 2nd guy intended to kill him also.

If it was a watch/track situation, I have to feel like that would have been done via PM, not flavor... and that the watcher/tracker would already be red lettering

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Its the tone of your conversation that stuck out. Not that there was a conversation

I guess what I am saying is that I would not be that sloppy to work so blatantly and obviously with him

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I vote Pickle and then Orca votes me....

Here is my shocked face :o

2 votes and Tk3 starts getting defensive complaining on the fact I voted him after he voted Pickle. Back to the tired complaints I guess lmao...if you read the thread I started my push to vote you today before night was revealed, because I hated how you were playing. Not liking the lynch, not pushing a BW like you always do, stating you also dont like a Sanchez/Amac lynch

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Why no last min BW this game from you....interesting 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, but you didn't have the audacity to actually change your vote 

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I guess what I am saying is that I would not be that sloppy to work so blatantly and obviously with him

Malf voted you early...then started working with you in thread it seemed. Casual conversations after he voted you as well. It just stands out a lot imo. 

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My interpretation of the flavor is that the 2nd guy intended to kill him also.

If it was a watch/track situation, I have to feel like that would have been done via PM, not flavor... and that the watcher/tracker would already be red lettering

35 minutes ago, squire12 said:
1 hour ago, amac said:

Which one are you

You were there.  Which one are you?

People always have theories about alleged mafia coordinating moves or working together and why the stuff they’ve posted points to that.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen that actually produce results, especially day 1. Idk why those reads are so popular, just because they’re easy to produce? It’s certainly not because they’re effective 

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I like lawyers.

Not on this occasion though. You’re a threat to everyone. I’m onto you.

If I am not town, then I will mod kill myself.  If you're not town, you should get mod killed.  I think that is fair.  Agree?

Archived