The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i guess none for hockey

i dont have a good read on hockey one way or another but i can see it.

a james lynch could be a potential domino effect. but maybe im reading too much into n1 interactions. either way, im going to live or die on this hill.

@Tk3 yeah, Rag is playing the classic "excuses for inactivity" game. even if those reasons are valid, which they shirley are. mafia doesnt lie unless they have to (especially rag)

@squire12 i dont like an amac/sanchez vote because they are easy whipping boys. especially amac. i can actually see sanchez as mafia because he popped in a few times to potentially avoid an inactive lynch

I tend to agree on Amac/Sanchez

We get very little from that vote - and if they ARE mafia, then it is by total happenstance, which are the same odds we can get from anyone else

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I tend to agree on Amac/Sanchez

We get very little from that vote - and if they ARE mafia, then it is by total happenstance, which are the same odds we can get from anyone else

The difference is sanchez has a history of doing, well, nothing... and missing moves 

if we don’t have a good read getting rid of someone like that isn’t the worst

Vote Count:

James - 4 - tk3, Malfatron, gopher, Dome

Amac - 3 - bcb, Squire, Ted

MD4L - 3 - KSJ, Sanchez, Orca

Sanchez - 1 - MD4L

Pickle Rick - 1 - James

Xmad - 1 - KOTN

KOTN - 1 - Hockey

Squire - 1 - Touch

Malfatron - 1 - NS922

Touch - 1 - Xmad

With 20 alive and voting, it is 11 to lynch!

DEADLINE:  12:00 p.m. EST TODAY, ~ 5 minutes remaining.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

The difference is sanchez has a history of doing, well, nothing... and missing moves 

if we don’t have a good read getting rid of someone like that isn’t the worst

okay..

if Sanchez is civ special and misses moves... then it is exactly the same result whether we lynch him or not

if Sanchez is mafia and misses moves... then it is exactly the same result whether we lynch him or not

I guess I'm not following why that matters.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

okay..

if Sanchez is civ special and misses moves... then it is exactly the same result whether we lynch him or not

if Sanchez is mafia and misses moves... then it is exactly the same result whether we lynch him or not

I guess I'm not following why that matters.

Because alternatively we could be lynching a player that has a history of helping and getting their moves in based on a D1 read

Archived