The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

14 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Not for nothing, after re-reading that in a lot of detail I can't see any way squire  (aka Aaron Hernandez) can be a good character.

So this vote is entirely on assuming Squire is Aaron Hernandez based on the clues from the write up? So he is faking a watch in this scenario?

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So this vote is entirely on assuming Squire is Aaron Hernandez based on the clues from the write up? So he is faking a watch in this scenario?

Not necessarily saying he faked the watch, more just the thought that Aaron Hernandez is not a good guy in general and he tried to kill the assumed vig.

Also his watch "info" kinda goes against a very detailed write up but gopher confirmed part of it.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Not necessarily saying he faked the watch, more just the thought that Aaron Hernandez is not a good guy in general and he tried to kill the assumed vig.

Also his watch "info" kinda goes against a very detailed write up but gopher confirmed part of it.

How does it go against it? I dont follow that

Also, this is the Ill mind of Swag...so assuming alignment with characters may be off a bit imo

Amac asked Squire if he killed Malf

Squire said Amac was there

Squire claimed watcher and saw multiple people, 2 of these were Amac and Gopher

Gopher said he had no move and that his move went through 

In the write up, 1 man went in and killed Malf, 1 man watched while holding a gun. When the other came out we found out these 2 were on different sides (not friends) and they shot at each other

Have I missed anything?

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Knowing Swag, Aaron Hernandez could 100% be town.  That goes back to our WF days.

40 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Knowing swag, Aaron hernandez could be town 

37 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Knowing Swag, Aaron Hernandez could 100% be town.  That goes back to our WF days.

In that light I'd back off squire.

Still not sure what the whole gopher or amac situation

52 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How does it go against it? I dont follow that

Also, this is the Ill mind of Swag...so assuming alignment with characters may be off a bit imo

His writeup only mentions malfs killer and the watcher, not the 3 people squire is suggesting.

Archived