The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

41 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Day 2:

Alright, lets pick up where we left off!

*players randomly vote for 98% of the day phase*

Jeez, where did the time go?

You’d think we would get better at this and not allow the day phase to devolve into chaos at the end each time.

LOL

Can we have more time?

*God is watching football*

Please?

*God arrives*

*God declares overtime.*

*God is not infallible*

amac

amac

amac

Tk3 guys, Harry Potter is totes scum.

F*ck you.

amac

amac is lynched!

Amac

OVERKILL!

The crowd begins to surround amac.  He stares around at his enemies who are closing in on him, silently calculating.

Any last words, scum?

As a response the man reached into his jacket and withdrew his silverballer and began to fire into the crowd.  Six shots are discharged before the man is cracked upside the head with a hammer.  With a sickening crunch, amac fell face forward into a pool of his own blood.

Amac is dead.  He was Agent 47, SwAg’s Malice, Mafia-Aligned.

We did it!  We did it!  We did it!

The crowd turned around to see if any of the shots had landed.  bcb was struck twice in the abdomen.

NOOOOOOOOOO

bcb DO NOT GO TOWARD THE LIGHT

bcb tried to speak, but no words came.  An ambulance arrived shortly and was able to stabilize bcb. 

He is recovering from the grievous attack, and may not post or vote on Day 3 / Night 3.

Night 2:

Touch was out and about, getting his flex on at the gym.  It is Sunday.  Do you know what Sunday is?  Sunday is leg day.  Touch was going hard on his legs and by the time he was done, he had quite the pump in those glutes.  Feeling saucy, Touch departed for his nighttime activities.

He strolled along the way to Ragnarok’s house.  He knew Ragnarok would enjoy a gander at this booty.   He stopped and did a few butt flexes, which seemed to catch the eye of another individual.  Embarrassed, but also proud, Touch continued along his way…

He was walking up to Ragnarok’s house when he heard it…

F*CKING DISLOYAL *****!  YOU GOTTA BE F*CKING KIDDING ME.  REALLY?  YOU?  AND HIM?  HOW COULD HE?! I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE.  I CANNOT TRUST ANYONE!

Touch turned to see a man in a blood-red jersey looking irate and withdrawing a gun from his waistband.  Touch stood frozen… It was all he could do being face-to-face with his idol.

YOU STAY HERE, I GOTTA SOME SH*T TO TAKE CARE OF.  JUST LIKE ODIN.  YOU PIECE OF SH*T!

With that, the man in the blood-red jersey stormed past Touch before he could ask for an autograph.  After a few moments, the sound of belligerent, unhinged screaming came from Ragnarok’s house, and ceased as the unmistakable sound of gunshots rang through the night.

Ragnarok is dead.  He was Bernie Madoff, SwAg’s Sense of Fairness, Town-Aligned.

Uhhh… Well, I’mma get going…

Touch ran until he was home.  Upon arriving home, he attempted to drown out the horrific events of the night.

Some music ought to help.

Touch flipped on his Spotify, but instead of his usual playlist, everything was replaced with Ben Shapiro podcasts, Tucker Carlson audiofiles, and a 10 hour loop of Tomi Lahron laughing.  He quickly tried to turn it off, but he could not… It would not stop!

Touch pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head to spare himself the mind-numbing content.

Touch is dead.  He was SwAg, God of Mafia, Independent-Aligned.

A cloaked figure stalked the shadows, searching for his prey.

Come out, Ted.  Lord Voldemort’s patience is beginning to run thin.

Losing his patience, the figure approached Ted’s window and observed Ted fast asleep.  The figure drew his wand, and jabbed it sharply.

*BANG*

An earth-trembling explosion clashed through the night as the side of Ted’s house was reduced to rubble.  Ted was now awake and spluttering incoherently.  Before Ted could make any sense, the night was illuminated with a flash of green light.

AVADA KEDAVRA!

And Ted fell silently onto the debris.

Ted is dead.  He was Rupert Murdoch, SwAg’s Irrational Bias, Mafia-Aligned.

It is now Day 3.

With 13 alive, and 12 voting... It's 7 to lynch!

Deadline:  Tuesday (1/22) at 12:00 p.m. EST.  (Or you can vote for another time, IDGAF).

Quoting just to see if any alignments change later

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

@SwAg did you change Malf's alignment. Just saw this looking back on page 1. Is the corrected one accurate or is it a mystery?

Also TK3

Since there was no reply to this I’m assuming that means malfatrons alignment really changed?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Since there was no reply to this I’m assuming that means malfatrons alignment really changed?

That's what I'm thinking at the moment. I'm expecting 1 of mafia kills from last night to change as well now. I hope not, but there may be someone (or group) who has a night kill that covers (switches) alignment for a day or something 

Just now, Tk3 said:

The Orca tried desperately hard to save both Amac and Ted

Get out of here, scum

Nice try, thanks for playing though lol. On top of everything I have read in your posts....your character isn't matching the theme of the town characters 

VC night 1 

James - 4 - tk3, Malfatron, gopher, Dome

Amac - 3 - bcb, Squire, Ted

MD4L - 3 - KSJ, Sanchez, Orca

VC night 2

amac - 3 - Squire, tk3, Dome

tk3 - 3 - NS922, Orca, sanchez

gopher - 2 - Ragnarok, bcb

Squire - 2 - KOTN, Hockey

Ragnarok - 2 - MD4L, Ted

Doesn't it feel like two certain someones were trying to avoid the Amac/Ted lynches?

12 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Doesn't it feel like two certain someones were trying to avoid the Amac/Ted lynches?

I voted MDL at the beginning of day 1. And even you said you thought amac was a civ. Also Ted voted amac and you voted out James.  

Is there two separate mafia teams?

I am DMX, the Voice in SwAg's Head. What are you @Tk3

Harry Potter seems like a scum character for this game imo.

Also, seems like you are intentionally overlooking that Malf may or may not have been mafia. That was a huge change in the game imo

Based on the write up and the fact Amac was mafia (unlikely the lynch alignment was tampered with), I can correctly assume Gopher and Squire are not mafia and Ted probably wasn't either (watch for that alignment to change). Amac was the killer of Malf. You were hesitant to go with Amac and Ted while more willing for Gopher. You are probably not Mafia cause you would have needlessly pushed Amac at the end, but with people not being able to vote, double posting and Pickle possibly voting in underlines....Harry Potter fits as an Other like I alluded to after your claim, also fits with your posts and Dome alluding to you and Malf would not do that in thread...which apparently is the case cause Malf was town

James - Bret Kavanaugh 

Rags - Bernie Madoff

Swole - Vladimir Putin

Malf - Girls in Yoga Pants 

All are now listed as town.  All 4 appear to be (in swag's mind) bad people.  The listed scum appear to be good, not sure on Rupert Murdoch.  If anyone flips back it could be him.

Tk3 has claimed Harry Potter who is a protagonist, just like Agent 47.  Assuming Malf is in fact town.  Tk3 is scum.  

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

James - Bret Kavanaugh 

Rags - Bernie Madoff

Swole - Vladimir Putin

Malf - Girls in Yoga Pants 

All are now listed as town.  All 4 appear to be (in swag's mind) bad people.  The listed scum appear to be good, not sure on Rupert Murdoch.  If anyone flips back it could be him.

Tk3 has claimed Harry Potter who is a protagonist, just like Agent 47.  Assuming Malf is in fact town.  Tk3 is scum.  

Didn't know that about Agent 47. Definitely Tk3. Also, if Amac is indeed mafia, then Ted (Murdoch) is probably not mafia. Could be an Other or most likely civ

Archived