The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Fish person? The individual walking around smelling like two week old tuna left in the sun has the audacity to call me a fish person??? 

Hold up, I’m gonna get my fly reel and handle this nuisance right quick. 

Swag calls everyone his fellow fish people. Unless you are no longer longer swag 

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, NS922 said:

Before we begin the unnecessary slaughter of innocents, it is of great importance that I announce to all in My Glorious Presence that I am Jesus, and I demand the BLOOD OF ALL SINNERS! They have done wrong to the good people of this world with their selfish actions- and one most unacceptable.......and that is the spreading of lies through pointless religions which were created for the purpose of manipulation! We must kill them for what they have done!

2 hours ago, NS922 said:

People of Earth, it is time that I make my most prestigious announcement! You have proven yourselves worthy to me, and so now I shall bestow upon you that I am Satan!

I am the greatest being you shall ever know, and so it would be in your best interest to heed my guidance. There is an idiot of supreme idiocy who is stealing my subjects! MD4L is trying to persuade you to join him and his stupid cult. Instead, you should kill him, free my subjects, and we all shall be victorious! Praising Satan brings you the truest of power!

I feel like we need to address this

Do we trust NS, or do we not trust NS?

Archived