The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

I don’t think I like an NS lynch. Whats the main reason? Just that his posts have been weird? 

Not sure on TK or Orca

Dont like KOTN ghosting but the fact he hasn’t been on nor has he been replaced probably means he’s a civ

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Outside of him being an other or whatever the hell he is, how is he really an info Lynch 

Bc the other viable options are ill advised. I commend you if he recruited your services and changed your opinion.

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

NS992 

Lets get information on people we really need to get downed.

So, "getting information" is what you're trying to do? You know that I am a threat to your cult and you're trying to eliminate me in retaliation. What more do you need to know?

17 minutes ago, NS922 said:

So, "getting information" is what you're trying to do? You know that I am a threat to your cult and you're trying to eliminate me in retaliation. What more do you need to know?

You lost me at cult. I like your bravado, though.

14 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Orca 

Why are you voting for him? I agree with his votes. He's been consistent with them. His role checks out, after I doubted it at first.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Don't tempt me

This guy is really hoping someone else gains traction in the voting.

3 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Why are you voting for him? I agree with his votes. He's been consistent with them. His role checks out, after I doubted it at first.

Bro I have zero votes lol.

11 minutes ago, NS922 said:

I can only speak for myself but my role clearly states who my character is and what he does 

Orca saying he had to Google who DMX was doesn't add up.  Sounds like a cover role 

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Bro I have zero votes lol.

And you're hoping it stays that way. You're voting along with the most recent vote to keep the heat off you.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Orca saying he had to Google who DMX was doesn't add up.  Sounds like a cover role 

I would agree with this, if I didn't agree with who he's been voting for.

Archived