The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Why would a PR claim over your frustration during a night phase? What sense does that make?

Frustration after you just said you killed them. You said you sent it in... 5 min before the 30 min deadline. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

And get blow'd up? I doubt it. 

Obviously, it’s why I said they could have visited me all they want.

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

How? They weren't gonna hit you.

If I had a power role they wouldn’t?

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

How would it lead to a mislynch the first night? I didn't claim bomb until after the lynch was announced.

Did I say lead to a mislynch? I said if we had a mislynch. Which also turned out to be Lynch we couldn’t Lynch...... not exactly a mislynch but it sure worked that way didn’t it?

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

And mafia killing a power role at night? I got you to claim by saying I was going to blow you (and anyone else) up and you better claim. Mafia isn't going to risk hitting you regardless of your claim at that point.

Why wouldn’t I? Only way they question it right away is if I would be a pure investigator, and they were sure there was a watcher..... who was killed... I think that was squire right?

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

My random popping in is the only thing?

What about claiming a bomb and asking for a N1 lynch seems not loose and/or crazy?

Your meta read on me is conflicting your actual read, so which one is it? 

My only thing really pushing you is my meta read, the claiming bomb is part of my meta... I said you get loose and crazy when you’re scum. What about claiming you have a bomb, when you don’t isnt a little bit loose and crazy?

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Frustration after you just said you killed them. You said you sent it in... 5 min before the 30 min deadline. 

I didn’t mean you. I meant other PRs. I wanted you to claim so of course I wouldn’t care about that.

Of course they weren’t gonna hit you.... even if you claimed, I already said I was hitting you and potentially anyone that visited us. They’re not taking a risk hitting you no matter what they believe or what you claimed and risk wasting a move and potentially dying. It ain’t happening.

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

My only thing really pushing you is my meta read, the claiming bomb is part of my meta... I said you get loose and crazy when you’re scum. What about claiming you have a bomb, when you don’t isnt a little bit loose and crazy?

That’s literally what I asked you. What part about my game isn’t lose and crazy? You said that’s my scum game, but don’t think I’m scum?

Archived