Sign in to follow this  
buno67

Kitchens' Cabinet Tracker (Browns coaching staff is Complete. The Cabinet is full stocked!!!)

2 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

He certainly won’t let this go too his head, and etc

It was his brother in laws idea. 

9 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

great hire 

Awesome. Love the hire. 

4 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Awesome. Love the hire. 

pac have awesome passblocking, if he can teach greg to pb:D

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

pac have awesome passblocking, if he can teach greg to pb:D

Greg went #2 overall for a reason. He has great potential and fantastic physical attributes. But he has some real mental issues from what I’ve heard. If he can get this straighten out and we got our left tackle of the future for virtually nothing. That will be one of Dorsey greatest accomplishments after Baker. 

I’m guessing that added the associate head coach to get him to move. 

Edited by bosko1616

Just now, bosko1616 said:

Greg went #2 overall for a reason. He has great potential and fantastic physical attributes. But he has some real mental issues from what I’ve heard. If he can get this straighten out and we got or left tackle of the future for virtually nothing. That will be one of Dorsey greatest accomplishments after Baker. 

na, if Greg comes good it is the coaches, not much to do with Dorsey, JDs great accomplishments will be the sneaky good FAs the good late round picks like Avery, Callaway and good UDFAs

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

na, if Greg comes good it is the coaches, not much to do with Dorsey, JDs great accomplishments will be the sneaky good FAs the good late round picks like Avery, Callaway and good UDFAs

I think Greg Robinson is a sneaky good FA. The coaches wouldn’t even be able to coach him if Dorsey doesn’t make the call. But I understand what your saying. One theme I’m noticing with our hires is these guys are “ football guys “. Nothing flashy. They just love football. 

If we make the playoffs this year I would not be surprised too see Wolf and highsmith get offers for GM openings 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

If we make the playoffs this year I would not be surprised too see Wolf and highsmith get offers for GM openings 

definitely Elliot Wolf, high smith is prbably older than what most teams want.  

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

more confirmation 

That’s a huge signing for us.

Freddie should try and poach a OC from college imo......I think a guy like Tony Elliott from Clemson would work really well with Baker and Freddie