🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Figured reading between the lines would be simple but forgot who I was dealing with. So to clarify 

"Playoff Ineptitude" for the $133M Man!

If your man crush loses next week I'm anticipating a Reddit Vacation for you as well.

PS: 2019 Jameis Winston, the original Jameis average (28.6)pts a gm, which is actually more then Daks Cowboys (27.4). 👍 

Edited by Nabbs4u

15 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Figured reading between the lines would be simple but forgot who I was dealing with. So to clarify 

"Playoff Ineptitude" for the $133M Man!

If your man crush loses next week I'm anticipating a Reddit Vacation for you as well.

PS: 2019 Jameis Winston, the original Jameis average (28.6)pts a gm, which is actually more then Daks Cowboys (27.4). 👍 

Love how you want to talk at me but have me muted/ on some sort of ignore list. Embarrassing, to be honest.

Your post is dumb and wrong — you listed the season total average despite Rush starting 5 games… didn’t realize Dak is responsible for production on offense in games he didn’t even play in. You can’t make these terrible takes up… it’s ridiculous lol. It’s funny how you have never cared about any/ all stats related to Dak’s production throughout his career but now you want to hone in on one stat without context while ignoring everything else. It’s laughable. 

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Was really hoping for them to play on Saturday but I knew that was wishful thinking. They never put games I care about on Saturday. 

I was hoping Sunday. MLK day Monday. Would have been a good time to have some cocktails, watch them lose and not have to worry about work Monday. 

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I want to play the Giants in the divisional round so definitely rooting for them. 

I guess I’d rather have them too. The Vikings still have a dangerous offense. I want the Seahawks lol. But that’s a dream. 

24 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Stupid Dallas on stupid Monday night. Hate Monday night games. 

It's actually a good thing. Not watching it regardless. 

Dallas wins they are flying Red Eye back to Texas getting in Tuesday morning.  Only to travel cross country again 4 days later for the Eagles game.

TB wins , same short week, just no extra travel time.