πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

It’s amusing that you can’t hold a differing opinion without making it about the other poster lol. All while clearly misreading and not understanding. I never said that nearly beating Philly in Philly is the indicator of Dallas being a good team. Seriously, go back and quote where I said otherwise. You clearly misunderstood.

Then what point are you trying to make?

Dallas actually gets to start playing some good teams next week. And we know they always collapse in December. I don't know why this year would be any different. They've been riding high for too long and they always have their downs. They're overdue.

Good for them that they've been stat padding against bad teams. We all knew they were capable of that, but let's see them beat a team with a winning record now.Β 

I don't think anyone expected any different result than what actually happened today.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Dallas actually gets to start playing some good teams next week. And we know they always collapse in December. I don't know why this year would be any different. They've been riding high for too long and they always have their downs. They're overdue.

Good for them that they've been stat padding against bad teams. We all knew they were capable of that, but let's see them beat a team with a winning record now.Β 

I don't think anyone expected any different result than what actually happened today.

Not enough context in this post.Β