πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The Cowboys somehow have a higher ceiling than the Eagles despite the Eagles beating them, the Dolphins, Bills and Chiefs. Gotta love it man. Really.

They haven’t shown the same ability to dominate. Your team got taken to OT by Washington.. a team that Dallas played around with and blew out. Dallas can only play who they have on their schedule, and they’ve handled their business in dominant form.

Philly obviously has a win over Dallas, but it was an even match in Philly where the game very easily could have gone the way of the Cowboys. Let’s see how it goes in Arlington.Β 

8 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Ability to dominate bad teams > ability to beat good teams

Makes sense.Β 

No one said that. It’s like you’re purposefully misconstruing posts to delude yourself. Also, anyone who thinks Dallas can’t beat a good team is being absolutely laughably biased. I mean.. what is that based on? The 49ers game from forever ago? Ridiculous stuff, especially since your own team just got embarrassed in December.. not what you want to be doing at this time of the year.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

And still have not beaten a team who currently has a winning record.Β  The Eagles have done that multiple times.

Like we’ve established before.. this is laughable given that Seattle only has a losing record currently because Dallas just dished them a loss. It’s also amusing to bring up strength of schedule when your own team has been very flat many times against that same level of competition. Dallas obviously has the personnel and talent to hang with good teams.. implying otherwise is an unabashedly biased take.Β 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Like we’ve established before.. this is laughable given that Seattle only has a losing record currently because Dallas just dished them a loss. It’s also amusing to bring up strength of schedule when your own team has been very flat many times against that same level of competition. Dallas obviously has the personnel and talent to hang with good teams.. implying otherwise is an unabashedly biased take.Β 

Beat a team with a winning record and then get back to me.

And if you wanna play the they only don't have a winning record because of us game, then we have beaten the Chiefs, Dolphins, Bills, Vikings, Rams, Cowboys.Β  More than half of our wins.

21 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

It is based on...*checks notes*....Dallas not beating a single good team all year.Β 

Lmao. Yes. Let’s not actually look at the talent and ability of the football team. What an intelligent take. Again, Dallas can only play who is on their schedule.. assuming they can’t beat a good team because of one bad loss to the Niners early in the season is insane. Especially when your own team just got embarrassed by that team in December. Meanwhile Dallas has at least obliterated their own competition.. something Philly hasn’t really done at all this season even when they play teams they should be much better than. They got taken to OT by Washington.. but you want to dismiss Dallas for going against that competition and dominating. Make it make sense.Β Seattle could very well beat your team.Β 

Do you really feel comfortable about your team playing Dallas at their place next week?

27 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Beat a team with a winning record and then get back to me.

And if you wanna play the they only don't have a winning record because of us game, then we have beaten the Chiefs, Dolphins, Bills, Vikings, Rams, Cowboys.Β  More than half of our wins.

You’re still being illogically dismissive. Seattle had a winning record when Dallas beat them.. discrediting their win over a team with a winning record when they were the one who sank them to .500 by winning is absolutely nuts lol. The rest of your post is you missing the point and has little to do with what I said. Seriously, it’d be one thing if you were trolling.. but you’re just making zero sense what so ever.

How do you feel about your team playing Dallas at their place next week?

^^^This is embarrassing.Β 

"Hahahha you all got blown out by the 49ers, good thing the Cowboys game doesn't count because we were finding our identity still."

Β 

"I don't care that the Eagles have beaten multiple great teams and my team has beaten none, we blow teams out, that's much better."

Β 

I mean, just save yourself some dignity lol

13 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

^^^This is embarrassing.Β 

"Hahahha you all got blown out by the 49ers, good thing the Cowboys game doesn't count because we were finding our identity still."

Β 

"I don't care that the Eagles have beaten multiple great teams and my team has beaten none, we blow teams out, that's much better."

Β 

I mean, just save yourself some dignity lol

I literally did not say a single word of this. Do you know how to read? I mean seriously.. try and quote me on any of that.Β 

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Why you people continue to engage this prick is beyond me. Had we won, he would not be here.

Stop feeding the Troll.

This is rich. I’m not here to troll at all. I’m not trolling at all - I’m making legit points. I’m not here pointing and laughing. I’m not here calling the Eagles frauds.Β 
Β 

The Eagles are a top 3 team in the NFC and a SB threat. All I’m saying is that Dallas is right there with them.. and you all can’t take it. It’s sad.Β