πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

When did this turn into the β€œpimp your garbage QB” thread?Β 

Im just upset they arent highlighting our QBs. So we can see the gap from Great => Good => Trash

3 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Seems like a desperateΒ call for more if I've ever seen one:

Β 

Dude, gross. Dan is a total hack.Β 

20 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

They all are able to look beyond the basic stats and evaluate Haskins for what his film showed.

Did I say anything about their evaluations on Haskin? In fact, I dont think I have ever really commented on Haskins seriously.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Did I say anything about their evaluations on Haskin? In fact, I dont think I have ever really commented on Haskins seriously.

When I post a series of positive tweets from Orlovsky about Haskins and your comment is β€œgross”, and you dismissively call the guy tweeting it a hack,Β I’m not sure why you’re confused. Β 
Β 

It’s cool though, now I know you’re just salty over him thinking Wentz is better.Β 

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

When I post a series of positive tweets from Orlovsky about Haskins and your comment is β€œgross”, and you dismissively call the guy tweeting it a hack,Β I’m not sure why you’re confused. Β 
Β 

It’s cool though, now I know you’re just salty over him thinking Wentz is better.Β 

Dan is a hack. He might be right in those tweets, I dont know I paid them no attention. Because Dan is a shill.Β 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Nah. Matts prefers Skip Bayless.

Skip is a hack and fraud as well.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I'll continue to call it as I see it though, Orlovsky doesn't seem as much like a "hack", but he does seem like a Carson fanboy.

Dan is literally the Eagles version of Skip. A hack and a fraud.Β 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dan is literally the Eagles version of Skip. A hack and a fraud.Β 

Dan at least is well spoken, and I think he's guilty of the same thing most of us (especially you) are guilty of. He only talks about the stats if they support what he already believes, elsewise anyΒ  statistics will get left by the wayside and swept under the rug. He presents himself as a very intelligible individual unlike the hot take clickbaiting types like Skip, Steven A etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Dan at least is well spoken, and I think he's guilty of the same thing most of us (especially you) are guilty of. He only talks about the stats if they support what he already believes, elsewise anyΒ  statistics will get left by the wayside and swept under the rug. He presents himself as a very intelligible individual unlike the hot take clickbaiting types like Skip, Steven A etc.

I post pretty much every stat I run across that involves Dak or Wentz. None of them get swept under the rug.