πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The fact that there are Skins fans actively saying that don't want Cousins next season blows my mind. I would love for them to blow it up and look for a new QB, they would be completely awful next season.

He's a good QB. The Skins FO completely screwed him over by letting go both his top WR targets. Jordan Reed comes up gimpy every game, and he's playing with a fourth string OL.Β 

But by all means Washington, blame Kirk lol. I hope they have to go through the QB search.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The fact that there are Skins fans actively saying that don't want Cousins next season blows my mind. I would love for them to blow it up and look for a new QB, they would be completely awful next season.

It's ok, they still have their own horse for when the Calvary shows up.

When u look like a horse, and ur name is Colt.
MCC603149.png

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Theyre that single friend who spent the last 15 years trying to land a girlfriend. They finally got one and immediately became that one meme where the dude is checking out other chicks.

• Like 1