πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I love this thread. Even at my own expense (mostly because self-burns are funny too).Β 

Literally the only NFC East fans that've got on my nerves were Mats, Gmen, and that one Giants fan that was here earlier this year but promptly disappeared when the Giants started looking terrible again.

Β 

Rest of you are super cool.

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Literally the only NFC East fans that've got on my nerves were Mats, Gmen, and that one Giants fan that was here earlier this year but promptly disappeared when the Giants started looking terrible again.

Β 

HTTR is the king of puffing his chest after Washington won the division and then disappearing the second it became clear WashingtonΒ were garbage again.

But what are you gunna do, division trash talk is always going to bring out some garbage. It is still fun.

Edit: Sorry it really hard to remember the Commies name.

Edited by AZ_Eaglesfan

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Jerry really is the biggest Cowboys fan

Β 

Im offended.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

My god. The "Jerry isn't the actual GM" rhetoric we have been hearing took a MASSIVE hit this week lol. What a clown show.... if you really believe this was the guy why do you feel so insistent on proving it? Just let the work on the field do the talking.

There is literally no way Jerry even knew who Tyler Smith was before Will turned in that draft card.

Β 

And we are much better drafters than you, so you shouldnt mock it. You guys are much better in FA and trades, but we wreck you in drafting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And we are much better drafters than you, so you shouldnt mock it. You guys are much better in FA and trades, but we wreck you in drafting.

I'm fairly convinced it's in large part due to Doug Pederson, and that Howie takes great consideration the preferences of the coaching staff on board.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

@Matts4313defend your boy.

Β 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Β 

I thought we were cool. It kinda sucks knowing you dont like me. There are like 5-10 of you I thought were kosher.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im offended.

There is literally no way Jerry even knew who Tyler Smith was before Will turned in that draft card.

Β 

I’m not mocking the pick. I’m mocking your GM. And your statements conflict with what your owner is saying so the truth seems…. Ambiguous here at the best.Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I’m not mocking the pick. I’m mocking your GM. And your statements conflict with what your owner is saying so the truth seems…. Ambiguous here at the best.Β 

Jerry likes to hear his voice. The dude is actually really smart but he says dumb ish to the media just so he can hear his own voice. He knows "circumciseΒ a mosquito" will get air time.

He 100% gave up drafting years ago. When he was in control he (this is a real story) kicked the entire scouting room out of the draft so he could get Quincey Carter in the second round after the scouts said no earlier than the 5th.

Jason Garrett gets mocked a lot, but his Dad was a scout for us and Jerry loves him, when Garrett got the job for McClay, it changed the dynamic of our teamΒ  structure.

59 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jerry likes to hear his voice. The dude is actually really smart but he says dumb ish to the media just so he can hear his own voice. He knows "circumciseΒ a mosquito" will get air time.

He 100% gave up drafting years ago. When he was in control he (this is a real story) kicked the entire scouting room out of the draft so he could get Quincey Carter in the second round after the scouts said no earlier than the 5th.

Jason Garrett gets mocked a lot, but his Dad was a scout for us and Jerry loves him, when Garrett got the job for McClay, it changed the dynamic of our teamΒ  structure.

I get it. Trust me I don't believe everything that comes out of any team.... but still there is absolutely smoke here. As with most things the truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Β 

Silent, not disappeared.Β