NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

9 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

what round is dante pettis going to go in? Could help replace torrey and sproles next year. 

If Tavon Austin can go in the top 10 there's no reason to think that Pettis can't go in the first round. He's absolutely electric with the ball in his hands and has return ability that changes games. I think he'd fit really well in New Orleans or Buffalo in the first round. 

23 hours ago, Jlash said:

So what is Evans? An edge rusher? The way he smashes into people looks like his body takes a beating.

Good question. Some might like him as EDGE, but he probably ultimately ends up at LB.

He would be SAM for us (Bradham's position). Still don't know how natural he is at LB though.

12 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Some guys to watch for us right now with channels:

Mike McGlinchey #68 - OT - Notre Dame (ABC)

Had a up and down game. He really got beat by Garvin on that strip sack in the 4th quarter. I haven't scouted him so much but it looks like speed is the way to hurt him.

On 11/11/2017 at 8:07 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Good question. Some might like him as EDGE, but he probably ultimately ends up at LB.

He would be SAM for us (Bradham's position). Still don't know how natural he is at LB though.

Yea it looks like a lot of the time he just attacks right off the snap. I'd need to watch more to see how he drops into space and actually reads a play rather than just blasting straight at a player just wearing another jersey.

4 OT's I will try to watch this coming Sat:

Pitt OT Brian O'Neill

Western Michigan OT Chukwuma Okorafor

Oregon OT Tyrell Crosby

Virginia Tech OT Yosuah Nijman

2 OT's I will try to read about this coming Sat: (Because they won't be on TV most likely)

West Georgia OT Desmond Harrison

Washington State OT Andre Dillard

Based on our current team makeup, I'll mostly scout OT's, LB's, DB's, and WR's this year. 

Also, I wouldn't be upset using a 7th on the Bama Punter or the Florida Punter.

Archived