NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

8 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

No Jewell, Evans or Kiser? To me Kiser is the perfect fit for this team at ILB and is the most underrated prospect right now. I see a lot of sources have him going 3rd-5th and I think he's an early day two guy. 

I'm not sure about Jewel. I think he's probably just another Paul Worrilow/Stewart Bradley (Good vs run, liability vs pass). Haven't watched Evans or Kiser. Or Hodge from Buffalo. 

Who do you guys like as a 4th/5th/6th round backup QB to groom behind Wentz/Replace Foles?

I kinda like Shimonek and Stidham. And Chase Litton.

24 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Who do you guys like as a 4th/5th/6th round backup QB to groom behind Wentz/Replace Foles?

I kinda like Shimonek and Stidham. And Chase Litton

Drew Lock or Kurt Benkert would be my two choices outside of Litton. I'm not high on Shimonek due to lack of experience and a quarterback friendly system and I think if Stidham were to come out he'd be a late day one or early day two pick. 

32 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Drew Lock or Kurt Benkert would be my two choices outside of Litton. I'm not high on Shimonek due to lack of experience and a quarterback friendly system and I think if Stidham were to come out he'd be a late day one or early day two pick. 

you dont think benkert goes day two? i hear a lot of scouts love him. 

Archived