Superb Owl LIII Game Day Thread

Sasquatch

Early in the year I made a comment that I thought Goff had a slow delivery. That he threw the ball like an outfielder.
Typically, I took **** for it - but this game refreshes that thinking for me. He doesnt have a quick delivery. Its a windup motion.

Just now, Leader said:

Early in the year I made a comment that I thought Goff had a slow delivery. That he threw the ball like an outfielder.
Typically, I took **** for it - but this game refreshes that thinking for me. He doesnt have a quick delivery. Its a windup motion.

For sure - it’s very noticeable.  

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

He doesn't process things quickly either. He's a slightly above average QB and he'll never be elite. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

Looks like I missed a yawner.

It may go down as one of the lamest Superb Owls.  Some might argue it was a good defensive battle, but I’d call it just bad offense for most of the game by pretty much both teams - especially the Rams.  Brady didn’t have to do much, and he didn’t.  Goff needed to do something, anything, and he couldn’t.

3 minutes ago, Gopher Trace said:

I, for one, am glad we hired a Sean McVay type over Josh McDaniels

:|

I mean, if our QB was Goff levels of mediocre, sure be worried. McVay got to the big game with this level of QB play. He had a QB of Rodgers caliber like LaFleur will have, not much to worry about. 

I want to know why the Boy Wonder didn't get the ball for Gurley more if he was healthy? His QB was struggling and to me memory not one screen pass. The Pats were blitzing and bringing 5 more plays and no screen pass to Gurley which is lethal. 

Archived