2019 MLB Draft

devils1854

Are you ******* kidding me? Ethan Small? We couldn't get some random toolsy high school kid to take below slot?

First you demote Hiura and then you take a rag arm, can't consistently throw strikes college lefty with your 1st pick. I don't say this often but, today, David Stearns deserves a swift kick to the balls. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Are you ******* kidding me? Ethan Small? We couldn't get some random toolsy high school kid to take below slot?

First you demote Hiura and then you take a rag arm, can't consistently throw strikes college lefty with your 1st pick. I don't say this often but, today, David Stearns deserves a swift kick to the balls. 

There ya go @CWood21

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

He's not good. We took a BOR pitcher with our 1st round pick. A TJS BOR no less. It's like we enjoy finding ways to **** up the draft. 

I think we took him to be a multi inning RP kind of guy. You only get 1 look at his FB and there's enough deception/spin/timing issues that it plays up.