Preseason Week 3 Gameday Thread: Packers @ Broncos Saturday 9 PM ET

MacReady

1 minute ago, CentralFC said:

ugh.

What were your thoughts on Adams circa 2015? I'm more than happy to dig around for a definitive answer if you don't want to answer

I was mixed on Adams, but Spriggs isnt a No. 3 WR. He's our Top backup at LT. You're going to put him in for even a play in a regular season game with No. 12 at QB? Scary stuff... Heck I'd put Barclay at LT right now over Spriggs.

Just now, packfanfb said:

I was mixed on Adams, but Spriggs isnt a No. 3 WR. He's our Top backup at LT. You're going to put him in for even a play in a regular season game with No. 12 at QB? Scary stuff... Heck I'd put Barclay at LT right now over Spriggs.

You'd be wrong

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Ikr lol

I mean, I don't expect these guys to know everybody on an opposing team's 90 man roster but they obviously have the information with player numbers etc with them in the booth. You can clearly see the players number and figure out who it is smh

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

So Adams' reps with the no. 1 offense weren't important.

And Spriggs' lack of reps with the no. 1 offense wasn't important.

Ok.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

I mean, I don't expect these guys to know everybody on an opposing team's 90 man roster but they obviously have the information with player numbers etc with them in the booth. You can clearly see the players number and figure out who it is smh

I think earlier Kendricks caught a ball, and he called him Geronimo Allison, you could clearly see it was 84 and he didnt correct the name lol

Archived