Preseason Week 3 Gameday Thread: Packers @ Broncos Saturday 9 PM ET

MacReady

I just went to see if there was any correlation between points given up in preseason to how good our defense was in the regular season.  We have to give up 46 points in game 4.  We gave up the most points per game (23) in the 2010 preseason than any other season.  Last year we gave up the fewest preseason points since at least 2010. 

9 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I was mixed on Adams, but Spriggs isnt a No. 3 WR. He's our Top backup at LT. You're going to put him in for even a play in a regular season game with No. 12 at QB? Scary stuff... Heck I'd put Barclay at LT right now over Spriggs.

Barclay?  Dear god...   

DB and WR are going to be so tough on cut down day. Dupre, Yancey, Clark and McCaffrey all deserve a PS spot. I'd keep Dupre and McCaffrey if I had the choice. Dupre on the 53 and hope McCaffrey makes the PS. I hope we can swing a trade for either a depth OL or EDGE with our WR depth.

We're only keeping 3 ILBs thanks to Marwin Evans. Can't cut that guy, Jones and Burnett are your depth there. Evans is better than Jones right now. Guy is a legitimate ST player and I would even be comfortable with him getting you out of a game or two as a starter. In my head I like to pretend Brice was our 3rd round pick last year and Fackrell was a UDFA. Brice is a starting safety in this league and huge leverage in Morgan Burnett negotiations.

OL and EDGE depth, bad. Ahmad Brooks would be on the next flight to GB if I was in charge, but it's Ted were talking about and we've reached the Ted point in the season where we are what we are. Please don't get injured CMIII or Perry.

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

I doubt it means much in a preseason game.   We have a lot of guys to evaluate in the next couple of weeks.

It might not have even been Mays.  I think it was for a series, but I wasn't sure.  The announcers called Jones, "Mays," the entire time he was in, so it could have been either of them.

Archived