Preseason Week 3 Gameday Thread: Packers @ Broncos Saturday 9 PM ET

MacReady

1 minute ago, Revel8 said:

It's a mental error, not a physical one.  It's the beginning of his second season, these mental errors are not uncommon.

I mean at aome point you gotta stop defending the guy. Most UDFAs aren't looking THAT awful on a pass block.

2 minutes ago, Revel8 said:

It's a mental error, not a physical one.  It's the beginning of his second season, these mental errors are not uncommon.

It looked like he was sleeping on that play... yes a mental error, but a very very bad one at that...

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I mean at aome point you gotta stop defending the guy. Most UDFAs aren't looking THAT awful on a pass block.

ugh.

@packfanfb, what were your thoughts on Adams circa 2015? I'm more than happy to dig around for a definitive answer if you don't want to answer

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It's not a matter of defending a player, but a matter of understanding the learning curve of the NFL.  TJ Lang was still making mental errors the preseason of his second season too.  It took Lang 3 years to learn his craft.

Archived