TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

There's only so many Matts in Texas...

I don't know...Texas is one of the most basic state...a millions of Matt's and Dan's, fair amount of Austin's and Logan's too
It's tough to sift through

At least the pinterest culture has taken ahold and mixed things up to a terrible degree

WvcbYoy.jpg

16 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Pink Dolphin caught on camera,   pretty neat. i guess there a type of Amazon River dolphin. 

I wish I could believe things like this, but I can't until I actually see if for myself. Which will probably be never because I see no reason why I would be near the Amazon River.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I wish I could believe things like this, but I can't until I actually see if for myself. Which will probably be never because I see no reason why I would be near the Amazon River.

LOL i feel you, it looks fake AF. 

Also the Amazon ranks in my top 3 places i have zero interest in seeing. I bet there pink dolphins shoot  poison or acid out of there blow hole, there's a catch. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

LOL i feel you, it looks fake AF. 

Also the Amazon ranks in my top 3 places i have zero interest in seeing. I bet there pink dolphins shoot  poison or acid out of there blow hole, there's a catch. 

their screeches rupture ear drums probably, only thing that can kill a hippopotamus in 1 on 1 but left the Nile to be more sporting.

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

Nope, always wanted to. I love low and slow cooking. the set up to is slick. 

What you been doing with it sir?

Just got one on sale during Prime Day. Only used it once so far and did a London Broil... typically a cut of meat I despise.  But it was the best one I've ever had.  Works like a charm.

37 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

haha yea I figured that'd be easier

Matt is as handsome as we all thought everyone, 10/10
Chris Pratt who?  no...no that's going too far

Ha, yeah thats not the most attractive photo of me, but I really am not sure how to facebook yet. And pretty much all my photos are of Andrea/Kids... She has most the photos of me on her phone, which I doubt she will be sending me so that I can make an awesome facebook profile. Oh well, this will have to work.

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ha, yeah thats not the most attractive photo of me, but I really am not sure how to facebook yet. And pretty much all my photos are of Andrea/Kids... She has most the photos of me on her phone, which I doubt she will be sending me so that I can make an awesome facebook profile. Oh well, this will have to work.

that's tough..you'll figure it out man

just gotta get through the isht first

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

haha yea I figured that'd be easier

Matt is as handsome as we all thought everyone, 10/10
Chris Pratt who?  no...no that's going too far

Can't be a true Cowboys fan then. Must be a closet Patriots fan.