TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:
1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

damn tough one. I would say jason he worked harder for his punt catch. 

This is so tough, i been thinking about this all day. 

Jason , you get relationship experience, maturity , leadership in a relationship and a lot of man. I feel like he would be more consistent day to day and over the long term of us being married, thicker/manlier build, work out freak so hes always going to have you in the gym looking good, already financially set but has that blue collar mentality so hes still down for Waffle House and a movie on the couch together any night. 

Fletcher Cox ,  you get a little more youth so you can experience some new things together(where Jason already has) so potential for things to be more special, hes exciting and cool (example:drag racing) type of guy to keep new things coming into the relationship, taller, good relationship with mom and dad who are still married so he has a great role model in his dad on how to treat you.

Man this is tough...Offensive Linemen make good hubby material usually.

I think Fletcher would push me out into the world more than JP...I think JP just hibernates until the season comes back around.

JP also has that wise can't do anything wrong aura, and it'd get old feeling like you are in the wrong all the time.
You might have more dragout fights with Fletch, but you'd get through it and move on instead of quietly never addressing the issue with JP 

Shared life experience and close age has usually always worked the best for me...I'm not opposed to an age gap, but my forays into it in the past haven't been the best situations.
But none of them were a strong calming guy like JP.

• Like 1

I just went to see and advanced screening of The Hitman's Bodyguard last night. That movie was hilarious and Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson play off each other perfectly. I'd say they're this generations version of Riggs and Murtaugh with a little more gratuitous Motherfather drops from Sam L, as expected.

Edited by Hockey5djh

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I just went to see and advanced screening of The Hitman's Bodyguard last night. That movie was hilarious and Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson play off each other perfectly. I'd say they're this generations version of Riggs and Murtaugh with a little more gratuitous Motherfather drops from Sam L, as expected.

How'd you swing that?

Looks funny

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

JP also has that wise can't do anything wrong aura, and it'd get old feeling like you are in the wrong all the time.
You might have more dragout fights with Fletch, but you'd get through it and move on instead of quietly never addressing the issue with JP 

This. 

You ever dated some one like that? It gets brutal. 

Like i get it Jason i missed your moms birthday party, but that was 4 months ago, and it has nothing to do with me getting home a hour late from hot yoga. ughhh... 

Fletch would just be like "lets take a drive, talk it out, come on i just got done wrenching on the Camaro, it will be fun."

Jason would be like "im going to bed earlier, your dinner is wrapped up in the fridge, heat for 2:15 seconds in the microwave, i guess ill see you in the morning?" Just lay the guilt trip on you hard. And hes right to, hes freaking perfect and caring, your just thinking like "why can't you be a little more relaxed!!? this could be so good"

8 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

will stream it from the stands so you can feel the spirit of the environment amigo 

Thats my fam, fam. 

Dude ill be there in spirit, im actually going on a spirit quest to Orlando opening day via DMT. Ill be there in the form of a falcon sir. Look to the SW stands, youll see me, flapping my wings. 

Can't wait bro, Florida International is going to be a blood bath fam!! We are going to smoke them! 

59 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

How'd you swing that?

Looks funny

Somewhere along the lines I got hooked up with an account on the website gofobo.com they send out emails on occasion for free advanced screenings. Most of them are crap (for example I just got an email today for a free screening of "Pup Star: Better 2gether") but every once in awhile a gem pops up like this one.

59 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

How'd you swing that?

Looks funny

Somewhere along the lines I got hooked up with an account on the website gofobo.com they send out emails on occasion for free advanced screenings. Most of them are crap (for example I just got an email today for a free screening of "Pup Star: Better 2gether") but every once in awhile a gem pops up like this one.

5 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

interesting 

I'm a part of tv ratings survey thing and get to see shows now and then early, give feedback directly to studios.