TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

11 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

People really took it hard...but I imagine a lot changed

It went from on that's Anna Faris' husband to the opposite, and he became a sensation pretty quick. Definitely mixed things up, I guess it just strained it too much.

The guy also does these huge block buster movies. I am sure he is missing like 9 months of the year. 

On 8/11/2017 at 11:18 PM, Kiltman said:

People really took it hard...but I imagine a lot changed

It went from on that's Anna Faris' husband to the opposite, and he became a sensation pretty quick. Definitely mixed things up, I guess it just strained it too much.

She went downhill , he went uphill. 

She not nearly as cute as she once, whatever work she got done, didn't work out. 

Meanwhile Chris slowly plugging away at the gym, getting in shape. 

Its a typical women move, they rely on shortcuts and the easy way out on so many things, and it bites them in the butt when they get older. 

Bros , we got to find a forum that is at least PG-13, im 30 , i'm a little to adult for these kiddie-puritan rules. 

When we were first on here a few weeks ago and we could embed whatever and it seemed the maturity level had risen  , i was stoked, seemed like it was going to be a blast but lol since Webby and the mods got silly about the rules, have you noticed no one is sharing or embedding anything???? 

This site will die soon. 

Edited by Bednarik60

20 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

i was stoked, seemed like it was going to be a blast but lol since Webby and the mods got silly about the rules, have you noticed no one is sharing or embedding anything???? 

The mods haven't stopped anything.  As far as I know we haven't even given out one warning or removed any content.   I think the down turn in embedding and TAET activity is just that the newness has worn off for some of the Eagles fans.  A lot came over in beta and went wild having fun checking out all the new features.  Now it's a month later and everyone is getting back to just the regular routine of posting about the Eagles with a little off-topic banter.  

Also, the focus of the Eagles forum should be good Eagles discussion, so it's not necessarily a bad thing that the off-topic thread has slowed down a little.