TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Wish i had a record player right now with nothing but  Lynyrd Skynyrd records. I would just have it cranked up so loud. Till my Indian Neighbors came banging on my door.. and i would answer with a joint and a smile and invite them in, for some real Americanizing. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Didn't even know Fred-Ex had kids. His social media is always, and always has been, about Fred-Ex. Dude went to prison and he's been virtue signaling on social media ever since he got out lol. You'd think the guy couldn't be more pathetic.

Takes me back to my old backyard and my old man just pounding Miller Lites and raising hell on the weekends with his friends. Neighbors didn't like it much but my Dad was a beast. Nobody messed with him. So much old rock music in my head cause of him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top,  Steve Miller >>> That F%^* stupid  British rock sound with tamberines and marachas and flutes and crap. 

Am I the only one that feels like the Beetles were overrated? Yeah they did it first, but there were countless bands that came after them and improved upon the sort of sound they had. I'm down with Lynyrd Skynyrd and Steve Miller, never really listened to much ZZ Top. Favorite music time period is late 80's/Early 90's Nirvana/RATM/Soundgarden/Sublime etc

Edited by Danger