TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Imma need explanation on getting browned out. But will do on the idea of taking a little me time.

Its where your on the verge of blacking out/passing out but haven't but you should be passed out/blacked out .. and your still energetic enough to do a bunch of crap/get in trouble/do something stupid and you can remember like tiny glimpses of it but its mostly a brown blur. 

I  was like 20  and once got so browned out at a party, and my ex was there with a dude who was supposed to be my friend(lol that was his way of saying we weren't friends, just show up to a party with my ex, so white trash) .. 

I was cool with my ex being there with that idiot, i got over it, and wanted to get laid by the other chick (so i thought)

It was Christmas time and I remember i was chugging winter  8-10% IPA and taking vodka shots, and smoking reeefer with my boys, having a great time. 

I didn't care about my ex and was into some different girl there and was thinking i was going to get laid with her right. 

So i'm partying in the kitchen drinking , smoking... and suddenly i wondered into the living room 

And i saw my ex was on the lap of this dude and i don't even remember but apparently they were in a chair and i just tackle him , Roy Williams horse collar style in the chair lol, threw him right out of the chair and suddenly the entire party was trying to stop me/pull me from this kid. 

LOL and i remember wrestling my other friends who a few of them aren't happy about it 10 years later lol. My ex friend Tyler will never talk to me again after that night lol. 

I remember grabbing some Ortiments off the Christmas tree and throwing them at that kid lol the glass balls and stuff I, haha i don't remember throwing the entire Christmas Treee at the kid but i did. I trashed that house in about 7 minutes-9 minutes tops. 

I kinda remember being dragged out of the house/being put in my friends car but don't remember how i got home, woke up in my living room, floor. 

The kids house we were at, who we were cool, was a sh$%^ talker tho(always the first to throw me under the bus to the ladddies) so i didn't care when he told me i ruined his Christmas lol, kinda made me happy. 

Edited by Bednarik60

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

The totality zone brought the freaks to by the way, i drove by a campground yesterday where the Eclipe freaks were gathering and it pretty much looked like this. 

giphy.gif

LeadingCreativeCaracal-max-1mb.gif

That's how I picture the average person from Oregon to be.

• Like 2

Stared right into the trick-*** sun today. Damn right it eclipsed. Cause I was like, "How u gunna act?" And then it eclipsed. 

Pretty weak really. I mean I get the fascination but it wasn't impressive. Just like 25 minutes of ominous sky. No biggie. 

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Stared right into the trick-*** sun today. Damn right it eclipsed. Cause I was like, "How u gunna act?" And then it eclipsed. 

Pretty weak really. I mean I get the fascination but it wasn't impressive. Just like 25 minutes of ominous sky. No biggie. 

I think eclipses are cool but holy dear lord the hype is/was insane.

• Like 2