TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Kiltman You following the scorpio launch? I saw gamestop is offering a trade in deal. Im kinda thinking of buying a switch for Zelda and then trading it for the Scorpio.

A bit....thats not a bad way to go if you wanna play Zelda, 

I'm broke as hell with vacation and other stuff, so I havent bother to preorder yet...cause I have to buy a 4k tv still too.

20 hours ago, Phire said:

Too cloudy here. 

18 hours ago, Danger said:

I was down with the eclipse. Got a three hour lunch break at work opposed to the usual 1 hour. All in all the eclipse itself was pretty boring. Maybe it'd be cool if you're in the totality zone, but otherwise? Waste of time.

Went outside, checked it out for 30 seconds, said "Thats cool", and spend the next 15 mins BSing with coworkers before wandering back in.

I imagine this is what being a smoker is like every day....minus the health side effects.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I might go full browns on this one. Its going to be that one lonely island song. Im talking the pants one, not the one with Akon.

As they say in the one song "still counts".

...thats the song with Akon....me means the other one.

wetpants_l.gif

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

...thats the song with Akon....me means the other one.

wetpants_l.gif

Haha, I know which one, but I'm saying "still counts". If she forces you to nut in your pants I'd count it, especially if he's in a drought.