TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Teaching high school makes you feel so old all of the time. I have incoming freshman born in 2004. They were barely born when TO was doing shirtless sit ups in his driveway. 

Although they probably related well to McNabb at that age. Both were throwing up at in inopportune times.

Edited by EaglesPeteC
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Teaching high school makes you feel so old all of the time. I have incoming freshman born in 2004. They were barely born when TO was doing shirtless sit ups in his driveway. 

Although they probably related well to McNabb at that age. Both were throwing up at in inopportune times.

LOL stop bro, your killing us. 

That is to odd. 

9 hours ago, Jlash said:

Look at that, have something in common. 32 year old guys coming off divorce. If you weren't a Cowboys fan we could be friends.

Dont fight this, were basically twins. I just lucked out be being born into a Cowboys fan while you were stuck with the Eagles. This is a Romeo and Juliet love story that would make Shakespeare proud.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont fight this, were basically twins. I just lucked out be being born into a Cowboys fan while you were stuck with the Eagles. This is a Romeo and Juliet love story that would make Shakespeare proud.

You are also a closet eagles fan. So that makes it easier. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are one ugly Juliet. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

You are also a closet eagles fan. So that makes it easier. 

Everyone secretly falls in love with Jon Dorenbos and slowly converts. Once you see the light, you see it, you can't un see it. The light being Jon Dorenbos's smile. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Everyone secretly falls in love with Jon Dorenbos and slowly converts. Once you see the light, you see it, you can't see ti. The light being Jon Dorenbos's smile. 

Yeah Jon just shoots your a grin and bam eagles fan. If Matts was a lady he would have gotten pregnant from it.