TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Welp, it took me like 10 day, but I am over tinder. This b text me like all day long. I dont want to think about text that matter, much less "so, what did you get for lunch". Im about to buy a boat and just live off the ocean. 

Edited by Matts4313

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Welp, it took me like 10 day, but I am over tinder. This b text me like all day long. I dont want to think about text that matter, much less "so, what did you get for lunch". Im about to buy a boat and just live off the ocean. 

That's the game, you gotta say let's go out and talk about this there when they ask questions...if they don't move on.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

That's the game, you gotta say let's go out and talk about this there when they ask questions...if they don't move on.

Exact opposite. Im the girl in this scenario. Im trying to delay anything. I thought I needed this, but I dont want it (yet). This chick has asked me out like 3 times. On an attractiveness scale she is probably a 6. But she does have money, she owns a company and is talking about needing a travel partner to Germany. See? I have officially become a woman.

Id rather live alone on a boat than be a woman.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Exact opposite. Im the girl in this scenario. Im trying to delay anything. I thought I needed this, but I dont want it (yet). This chick has asked me out like 3 times. On an attractiveness scale she is probably a 6. But she does have money, she owns a company and is talking about needing a travel partner to Germany. See? I have officially become a woman.

Id rather live alone on a boat than be a woman.

Tell her hey, can we catch up in a month or so. Got a lot going on