TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Jroc04 said:

After a while it just comes down to his recruits. Who's competing with those kids? It's ridiculous. 

Yeah they pretty much get any recruit they want. They only lose to superstar QBs.

Which begs the question... why can't they recruit QBs like Deshaun Watson or Jameis? Jameis was even from Alabama.

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yeah they pretty much get any recruit they want. They only lose to superstar QBs.

Which begs the question... why can't they recruit QBs like Deshaun Watson or Jameis? Jameis was even from Alabama.

You never know. Winston was playing baseball too, maybe that had something to do with it. He was highly recruited so he had options. Alabama could have had QBs they liked on the roster and couldn't guarantee him playing time. I dunno. 

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

no way. Its the first game of the year against the best team in college. Surely they can work their way back into the top 5.

Francois probably tore a ligament in his knee. The backup is a true freshman.

I'm liking posts and then later it doesn't indicate that I liked that post. Anyone else having a problem? Before I clicked the ? and then I'd have to click it again to verify the like. Now I can just click it once and that's it. But no verify. I'll come back later and it doesn't say I liked it.