TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Someone around here had to attend NFL draft last year. What kind of ticket prices are we looking at?

It was a lottery system last year, and the tickets were free (as far as I know). But I feel like there had to be a way to buy them also. 

34 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was a lottery system last year, and the tickets were free (as far as I know). But I feel like there had to be a way to buy them also. 

At least in Chicago, you had to provide your ID to prove you were actually the one who won tickets, so there was no means to sell them.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Someone around here had to attend NFL draft last year. What kind of ticket prices are we looking at?

yea it's free...you can just stroll up like I did if the do it the same way.

I'm sure Jerry will screw it up/make a spectacle out of it.
No way Philly shouldn't have gotten it again though.

16 minutes ago, Danger said:

Sometimes I'm reminded that no matter how old you get you can sometimes have nightmares that have you trembling and feeling uncomfortable in the dark for a while. Oh god that was super nightmare fuel. I need to be awake for a bit.

yeah it happens. have you ever had a dream that just made you rage? I had one of those before my dream just made me so angry I couldnt get back to sleep. 

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Sometimes I'm reminded that no matter how old you get you can sometimes have nightmares that have you trembling and feeling uncomfortable in the dark for a while. Oh god that was super nightmare fuel. I need to be awake for a bit.

now you know what its like to choose the haul

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

I almost never eat greasy fast food, but I'm having a sudden hankering for McDonalds.

They keep pumping up these buttermilk chicken strips, but they're the same thing as the old chicken selects they used to sell. Still decent. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Not really, selects were more crispy and higher quality IMO

You never eat greasy fast food but you have a counter argument about fast food that just recently debuted? You're a tricky one. 

I had them Sunday and they were almost exactly the same to me.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

You never eat greasy fast food but you have a counter argument about fast food that just recently debuted? You're a tricky one. 

I had them Sunday and they were almost exactly the same to me.

Ha you got me! *shudders* 

I was quite nostalgic for the selects, and I've just seen pictures of these new ones, they look much more thinly breaded  and in turn not as crispy.

• Like 1