TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

8 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Bison burgers are amazing

Too lean bruh. Healthier yes. But I'm not in the burger game to cut corners for health. A good burger should have a good amount of fat in it and if they don't, they become dry and flavorless. Fat is flavor. 

46 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Too lean bruh. Healthier yes. But I'm not in the burger game to cut corners for health. A good burger should have a good amount of fat in it and if they don't, they become dry and flavorless. Fat is flavor. 

I've only had it a couple times but I've always found them to be more flavorful then beef and I've never experienced a dry bison burger, 

Could be a preference thing but I would always say that bison is better then beef. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

anyone else catch the madness going on in the QB thread of the draft section? unreal how soft some people are and how quick they are to play the victim. 

Yea I see Calhoun has quit the forum again. Even deleted his avi and everything.

4 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

anyone else catch the madness going on in the QB thread of the draft section? unreal how soft some people are and how quick they are to play the victim. 

Meh.  Some of these petty arguments have years of back story to them.  There's definitely one or two posters on here that get me going.  

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Meh.  Some of these petty arguments have years of back story to them.  There's definitely one or two posters on here that get me going.  

I get it - there's people here that drive me crazy, too. However, to take your ball and leave because someone told you, like an adult, that we don't talk to people here like that. That's the epitome of being soft. 

4 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I get it - there's people here that drive me crazy, too. However, to take your ball and leave because someone told you, like an adult, that we don't talk to people here like that. That's the epitome of being soft. 

It wasn't even that, they just said if you're going to say what he said, give reasoning. Don't just drop a statement dumping on someones opinion and don't back it up. It's a deterrent for people if you do otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Bison and Venison are both amazing.