TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

10 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Which is terrible. 

+1 had to end my last one because of this. Great for the first few months then it starts to weigh on you having someone else's happiness literally tied to everything you do. The "ball and chain" could not have been more accurate.

Just now, Phire said:

+1 had to end my last one because of this. Great for the first few months then it starts to weigh on you having someone else's happiness literally tied to everything you do. The "ball and chain" could not have been more accurate.

100%. I found myself thinking about them before me, which I guess is sort of the point, but I'm way too selfish for that. 

5 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

100%. I found myself thinking about them before me, which I guess is sort of the point, but I'm way too selfish for that. 

I mean, at least you are self aware of it right? 

But I can confirm that homie is wrong. Eventually they want space too. My neighbor is a great example. She will only text me like twice a month and its only if she needs a reprieve from life for a couple hours. Its amazing. 

4 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Psh it's selfish and immature to demand someone else's time, all of the time. Someone who doesn't know how to do things on their own or entertain themselves for a few hours is a big red flag for me. 

9 minutes ago, Phire said:

Psh it's selfish and immature to demand someone else's time, all of the time. Someone who doesn't know how to do things on their own or entertain themselves for a few hours is a big red flag for me. 

I have a friend, and his gf literally has zero friends. So his life is taken up by entertaining her. I honestly don't know how he hasn't killed her?!

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean, at least you are self aware of it right? 

But I can confirm that homie is wrong. Eventually they want space too. My neighbor is a great example. She will only text me like twice a month and its only if she needs a reprieve from life for a couple hours. Its amazing. 

Wrong? No. 

There are outliers and exceptions but that notion is 95% true. 

Especially, while dating. There's always women who just want to keep it physical, though very rare. Women are different. They know if they'll bed you within 2 mins of meeting you. And while dating, even if a woman starts being physical with you, she likes you. If she didn't, she wouldn't be there. There's at least something about you dateable. Not like men, who will bang someone even though there's barely anything connection, physical or whatever. If a woman agrees to just a physical relationship, 9 times out of 10, it's just to keep you around longer. Like magically, you'll start falling for her. Any chick that wants space isn't that into you or is banging other dudes. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Wrong? No. 

There are outliers and exceptions but that notion is 95% true. 

Especially, while dating. There's always women who just want to keep it physical, though very rare. Women are different. They know if they'll bed you within 2 mins of meeting you. And while dating, even if a woman starts being physical with you, she likes you. If she didn't, she wouldn't be there. There's at least something about you dateable. Not like men, who will bang someone even though there's barely anything connection, physical or whatever. If a woman agrees to just a physical relationship, 9 times out of 10, it's just to keep you around longer. Like magically, you'll start falling for her. Any chick that wants space isn't that into you or is banging other dudes. 

Ive been around a lot of women in my life, being married for so long. And I disagree. Though you seem to be right so far when it comes to dating.

1 hour ago, Phire said:

Yeah if she's only texting you twice a month when she feels like using you for an evening, probably not that into you lol.

Oh she is def not into me. Theres only one thing she wants to do with me. I seriously think she never wants to have a relationship with anyone. 

39 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

true dat ninja. but if you're not into it either, then win win win 

Winner winner.