TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

So I’m mainly looking for SUVs with a limit of about 15-17k total. Surprisingly the Jeep Cherokee is around that. But I don’t like how a lot of SUVs look. Anything that I like is out of my price range. A lot of these dealerships do have pretty good warrenties. I actually found one that offered a lifetime warranty on the car. I’m just in a bit of a pinch because I’m looking for lower mileage 40 to 60 because I do a lot of traveling. 

2 minutes ago, oland11 said:

So I’m mainly looking for SUVs with a limit of about 15-17k total. Surprisingly the Jeep Cherokee is around that. But I don’t like how a lot of SUVs look. Anything that I like is out of my price range. A lot of these dealerships do have pretty good warrenties. I actually found one that offered a lifetime warranty on the car. I’m just in a bit of a pinch because I’m looking for lower mileage 40 to 60 because I do a lot of traveling. 

Chevy Equinox, Ford Explorers, Subaru Foresters are solid
It's all personal preferences I guess...just do your research on the model and history on the car.

Just as a young guy buying his first car, buy used from a decade ago. As long as you don't get a dud it should last you awhile.
Don't lock yourself into bigger monthly payments for a long time. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Chevy Equinox, Ford Explorers, Subaru Foresters are solid
It's all personal preferences I guess...just do your research on the model and history on the car.

Just as a young guy buying his first car, buy used from a decade ago. As long as you don't get a dud it should last you awhile.
Don't lock yourself into bigger monthly payments for a long time. 

I’ve had a 2003 Ford Escape since 2012. I’ve had to replace the transmission, alternator, master cylinder, control arms and some other smaller stuff within the past two years. I didn’t buy the car, my parents did but Darwin is running on his last leg unfortunately. 

I’m fairly certain I’m getting a legit big boy job within the next month and I want to get a newer car. 

9 hours ago, oland11 said:

I have a Black Dodge Journey which is pretty sweet for an SUV. I cant remember what tbe price was off the top of my head though 

16 hours ago, oland11 said:

I’ve had a 2003 Ford Escape since 2012. I’ve had to replace the transmission, alternator, master cylinder, control arms and some other smaller stuff within the past two years. I didn’t buy the car, my parents did but Darwin is running on his last leg unfortunately. 

I’m fairly certain I’m getting a legit big boy job within the next month and I want to get a newer car. 

what do you do that you need an suv? Do you go out to like actual mountains and spider climb them?

5 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

there are places to climb out in the crappy appalachains?

Sorta yea. The Appalachian mts are more just big hills but there’s all these climbing spots along the the “range”. But I drive on some iffy dirt roads and I need good mileage which is why I’ve been looking at Jeeps. 

52 minutes ago, Danger said:

Man, I'm so upset. I got the bad ending because I was trying to be a "Supportive Father"

Moral of the Story. "Don't be there for your kids, it always ends badly." -- CD Projekt Red

Lol I think I got a decent ending. 

Was at Disneyland yesterday for my son’s Bday weekend, and ran across 11 or 12 different Eagles fans. I was in my SB LII shirt and hat, so I naturally stopped and talked to each one. Broke out 3 “Fly Eagles Fly” chants throughout the day. Never been happier at the happiest place on Earth. Saw a few cowboys, raiders and pats gear, but I puffed out my chest and laughed at each one. 

• Like 2