TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

On 3/2/2018 at 10:48 PM, oland11 said:

I’ve had a 2003 Ford Escape since 2012. I’ve had to replace the transmission, alternator, master cylinder, control arms and some other smaller stuff within the past two years. I didn’t buy the car, my parents did but Darwin is running on his last leg unfortunately. 

I’m fairly certain I’m getting a legit big boy job within the next month and I want to get a newer car. 

Congrats on the new job, but keep in mind a vehicle is a depreciating asset.  You'd be better off getting something modest and saving the rest of the money.

Well I was offered the job and the pay is within my range and the opportunity that I’d be walking into is a once in a while opportunity. I think I’ll be taking up but I have a week to decide. 2018 should be my year. I started it with traveling to Thailand, the eagles win, everyone else in the NFCE sucked and now I’ve been offered a FT job.  NOW ALL I NEED IS A GIRL

• Like 4

1 hour ago, oland11 said:

Well I was offered the job and the pay is within my range and the opportunity that I’d be walking into is a once in a while opportunity. I think I’ll be taking up but I have a week to decide. 2018 should be my year. I started it with traveling to Thailand, the eagles win, everyone else in the NFCE sucked and now I’ve been offered a FT job.  NOW ALL I NEED IS A GIRL

proud of you

With money and a job the last thing will come eventually
Heck even without it it could

• Like 1

Listening to the new Tech N9ne album. Lately the dude has been more quantity over quality, but damn this album is pretty nice so far.

finished it, different but nice. For real though, what's with rappers and having incredibly un-rapper hooks and chorus's nowadays.

Edited by Daimonas

9 hours ago, oland11 said:

Congrats bruh. I don't know about y'all but I haven't a single bad day since the Eagles won the Super Bowl. Everything is trending up. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 808 said:

Was at Disneyland yesterday for my son’s Bday weekend, and ran across 11 or 12 different Eagles fans. I was in my SB LII shirt and hat, so I naturally stopped and talked to each one. Broke out 3 “Fly Eagles Fly” chants throughout the day. Never been happier at the happiest place on Earth. Saw a few cowboys, raiders and pats gear, but I puffed out my chest and laughed at each one. 

I went to Busch Gardens two weekends ago in Tampa. Saw a lady with an Eagles shirt. I yelled "GO EAGLES!" and she just kind of scowled at me haha. Must have just hopped off the Dallas bandwagon.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Listening to the new Tech N9ne album. Lately the dude has been more quantity over quality, but damn this album is pretty nice so far.

finished it, different but nice. For real though, what's with rappers and having incredibly un-rapper hooks and chorus's nowadays.

Fun fact, Tech N9ne was my "emo phase"

The albums I remember enjoying the most were Sickology and All 6's and 7's, everything since the ladder has been just very much... samey and uninteresting.

8 minutes ago, Danger said:

They say Age 27 is when you have to decide:

Ugly Girls, Step-Dad, or Single Forever.

I turned 27 on the 19th of Feb and this is semi-accurate. So many single moms and everybody has a damn boyfriend.